Pls Help, My e28 Longshaft Vibrate

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mienyak

Club Guest
Hi, Just bought the 2nd car in 2 month. Spent arround rm3k restoration already. Now the main problem is logshaft / propeller shaft. When reach 40kmh it start banging my head. The whole body become pain. Very bad for me since i cannot get the spart part. Try to look for 2nd also cannot get, they say rm950/pcs.. Pls help me...

redbaron;262704 said:
Come to TT this friday let me have a look.

RB,
I'll try to come, mine reaching 60kmp than the problem starts.
Same place eh....

Hi,

As suggested, i went to Mpower last week. But very sad becoz they also cannot help me on longsap even he asked from Tmn Wahyu chop shop also cannot get.

Anybody have idea? Becoz the newly replaced coupling kaput again, not even 1 month. Nice to ride la... feel hard to sell

Alo bro... tak setel lagi? Aku baru ganti coupling tengah long shaft aku before gi monsoon drive ari tu... tak sure lak mana mekanik aku dapat. Nanti aku mintak dia tanya2kan long shaft E28 untuk kau. Mlm ni datang TT?

mienyak;267598 said:
Hi,

As suggested, i went to Mpower last week. But very sad becoz they also cannot help me on longsap even he asked from Tmn Wahyu chop shop also cannot get.

Anybody have idea? Becoz the newly replaced coupling kaput again, not even 1 month. Nice to ride la... feel hard to sell

go beside MPower... Find For Mr. Kumar. He Can Help U Out.

botak;273821 said:
go beside MPower... Find For Mr. Kumar. He Can Help U Out.

Botak,
Mpower at Tmn mayang?? Mine when reaching 60km, will vibrate after hitting 80km no problem. Last check in FD Jaya found that the rim got problem replace few days ago slightly better but still vibrate?? I'll try to visit them later. Thanks.:listen:

yes its in taman mayang.
if its still vibrate, better check the whole longshaft system. start from the cuffling from front gearbox till end of rear axle.

Botak, Still vibrating?? you mean yours. I was at Tmn Hussien Onn to replace the rear wheel bearing, consult the mechanic main culprit is the long shaft. Ask to send in whenever possible for balancing. Try to do it next wk end.:listen:

For your problem, i also facing this problem because I also using this model. It you want can contact me at 0124997766 .

Hi guys,

Sorry, forgot to update my story... my car now ok.

Send my ride to ex-bmw mechanic, en.ramli, his workshop at glenmarie, just next to bmw showroom..

Change all coupling & centre bearing, re-align longshaft, service starter, service auto gbox valve body, change auto lube, and few minor job.. everything cost me rm1,500

Now driving in peace... only new petrol price killing me..:cool:

mienyak;335241 said:
Hi guys,

Sorry, forgot to update my story... my car now ok.

Send my ride to ex-bmw mechanic, en.ramli, his workshop at glenmarie, just next to bmw showroom..

Change all coupling & centre bearing, re-align longshaft, service starter, service auto gbox valve body, change auto lube, and few minor job.. everything cost me rm1,500

Now driving in peace... only new petrol price killing me..:cool:

That should be the way, Mienyak....after numerous tips & advices from our sifus, we should update our case.....lots of people asking question, then hilang macam tu je, update laa story kan...for us to share...kalau tak elok pandai pulak tu...:cool:

Top Bottom