Please suggest where to convert X6 back seat from 2 seater to 3 seater?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kevincheong

Club Guest
Good day expert. I am using X6. I would like to know any professional or expert that can suggest a good and honest workshop for converting the back seat from 2 seater to 3 seater.If can, would you please share the price of the conversion? Is it genuine leather? Durable and comfort?Thank you in advance. :3:

Seems to be a really easy installation ... Any competent workshop or audio visual shop can do it. Otherwise contact the club's vendor Eurotuner i'm sure they can sort it out for you :top:

Bro have you checked how much it is if let AB do it with the original one?

No yet check with AB. But the sales person never mention any original conversion from 2 seater to 3 seater. Therefore I assume there is no original at this moment.

Thank you for the video B33mer. :top:

But still need more information.

kevincheong;735891 said:
No yet check with AB. But the sales person never mention any original conversion from 2 seater to 3 seater. Therefore I assume there is no original at this moment.

Thank you for the video B33mer. :top:

But still need more information.

I remember reading somewhere, rear 3-seater is a factory option for X6 2011/12 onwards.

yeah, then i pity the center passenger wont have any safety belt during a drive...

seewai;735892 said:
I remember reading somewhere, rear 3-seater is a factory option for X6 2011/12 onwards.

+1 here. I also read somewhere about factory fitted 5 seaters X6. Sure the AB should be able to advice on this.

I didn't ask about the price actually as we were just chatting while having my car serviced at their workshop and he mentioned about the 3rd seat conversion. He personally has an X6 as well.

I might be doing the conversion DIY! Will ask my furniture fren to done the mold & will bring it to upholstery leather to do the necessary...!! But have to wait till my X6 came out 1st..!!

Thank you. I might consider to order from oversea. How about you? Where do you order the conversion seat?

My X6 is doing the seat mould now. Converting from 4 to 5 seaters now..!!
Those who interest i can help to get it.

Top Bottom