Plasti dip

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
solo,

Thanks for tip, will reserve this DIY for the future. For the plasti dip question, yeah I remember seeing a can of plasti dip at ACE (picture of covering plier handle by dipping). Not really sure what else they have as I was looking for high temp spray paint..

Cheers

aidilj;656180 said:
solo,

Thanks for tip, will reserve this DIY for the future. For the plasti dip question, yeah I remember seeing a can of plasti dip at ACE (picture of covering plier handle by dipping). Not really sure what else they have as I was looking for high temp spray paint..

Cheers

Yeah, I am also looking for the same spray can. I saw the exact product you are talking about when I was in KL last week. If all else fails, let's combine and get the product by other ways. I am willing to share the cost of getting it.

Salut

They used to have the spray can in stock (think I saw that at the Pyramid) sometime back when I was thinking of doing the centre console. Only black then.

hi guys, i have a pair quality earphones with a damaged cable - the rubber lining is beginning to tear at a section. Can any kind soul sell me a couple of dips in their plasti dip?

i know this sounds like i'm a cheapo but i can't justify to myself a quick repair and buying a can of plasti dip (there is only 1 large size available!) then leave it to sit on the shelf till it gathers dust, drying up slowly then having to throw it out. I could dip all of my metal tools but that would be forced labor.

Hi guys

A friend of mine is bringing Plasti Dip direct from US soon. Im spreading the word around and getting advice on which colors that will be hot here in Malaysia. For the aerosol Im not too sure about the price but I guess will be higher than what Ace Hardware is selling by RM15 but there will be a choice of all the colors available.Will only know for sure the price once goods land here. Customs duty alone is already 40% on this item. He told me that he will be bringing in gallons too. If interested you can pre order .Please pm me for my contact number for further info. Check out this link on you tube.
Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7veDQ2xIww

Hi people. I saw ample stock of the spray and dip version in Publika Ace Hardware (downstairs opposite the RM5 shop-forgot the name). They have a few colors as well apart from black and 'transparent'. I remember seeing red/pink and another color....was pulled by the ear by my wife before I could consider purchasing...ekeke. Yassin, best to check that out before getting the same colors if you are thinking of bringing hard to find colors here ya. good luck!

Off the shelf matte black spray can wont stick to any chrome surfaces well unless you use Rustoleum or Plastidip...

^more than 20 cans i think. Dipyourcar.com sells an entire car kit for really cheap with a spray gun included.

Say good bye to shitty vinyl wraps where they cost as much or double/triple a regular spray job. Plastidip will be the future of colour changes.

I have used this product in a spray can format and it is absolutely a joy to use it. I bought them from Publika, there were 6 cans left for black and 2 cans of clear so i bought them all. Abit pricey i have to say, it was something like RM44 per can, but i know i will be using it over and over again.

I have used them to restore paint chips on the beemer's car interior, scratched trim panels, sport rims, spoilers, etc. They work like a treat and if u hate the colour, allow it to dry for a couple of minutes, and you basically just tear it off.

Is this widely found now? I can't seem to be able to locate one in Ace Hardware. I just need 1 can of black. :cool:

so, do you need 'skills' to spray it, or no brainer works? i suck at spraying using spray can. haha

azeL_Inc;813250 said:
so, do you need 'skills' to spray it, or no brainer works? i suck at spraying using spray can. haha

Well, thats the reason I'm specifically looking for Plasti-dip. Haha, tear off if it didnt work out well. Better price to pay than spraying a cheap spray can and spoiling the car. Hehe.. I'm looking for it mainly for interior refurbishment. Few parts have turned old and scratched. So, thought could restore back to its original condition.

Hey Guys at BMW forum~!
Facebook.com/mydipworkshop
Take a lot and feel free to contact me for any inquiry.

Thx
Mydipworkshop

Top Bottom