Pizzonia Crash Video..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
entry speed definitely too fast on damp surface. the car was understeering. Then the gravel trap tipped it over. It's fortunate that it didn't hit the tyre barrier on the roof. that would have been BAD.

moral of the story......

don't sit a fat guy next to a F1 driver in a roadcar ,as his balance will be out of whack.......hahaha

hahahaha! that's why they dont let him drive ferarri !!!.... what a lousy driver man!

no head-on or side impact. impact was on the rear roof and trunk. I guess they didn't think it's required.. ;)

I'm no racer nor a pro...but did you guys notice?? or issit me.??:unsure:

He's charging and understeers...but why the heck did he pull the handbrake in the gravel..??? stupid thing to do

Pizzonia sucks man. Don't he know how to 'slow in fast out'? Looking at the speedometer he was probably going 160Kph and tried to scrub off speed.

Anyway Jaguar handling sucks too. Been playing Gran Turismo. :D Undeersteers too much, then the rear suddenly snaps violently out. But at least the big cat landed on it's feet. As they always do.

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jan 26 2006, 07:24 PM
He's charging and understeers...but why the heck did he pull the handbrake in the gravel..??? stupid thing to do
He's trying anything to save his sorry a$$.

Top Bottom