PiperCross Drop in Filter.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jeffreyewe

Founding Member
Been using K&N for my E36 since day one of ownership. No issues whatsoever. So..last week, gatal and got myself the PiperCross Drop in Unit for my E46 N42 and also My E36 M43. To my surprise, the immediate response of the car was better, smooother ride and revving, gruntier sound (masculine):wink:. Any feedbacks from anyone that has used Pipercross Drop Ins in the past?Spoke to the supplier and he told me he has only 2units of E36 M43/M4View attachment 216440 left and 3units of E46 N42. Willing to sell it at a discounted price if i Take all. Wondering if anyone wants to take the balance up..so i can speak toView attachment 21643 them.

jeffreyewe;690328 said:
Been using K&N for my E36 since day one of ownership. No issues whatsoever.

So..last week, gatal and got myself the PiperCross Drop in Unit for my E46 N42 and also My E36 M43.

To my surprise, the immediate response of the car was better, smooother ride and revving, gruntier sound (masculine):wink:.

Any feedbacks from anyone that has used Pipercross Drop Ins in the past?
Spoke to the supplier and he told me he has only 2units of E36 M43/M4View attachment 216440 left and 3units of E46 N42.

Willing to sell it at a discounted price if i Take all. Wondering if anyone wants to take the balance up..so i can speak toView attachment 21643 them.

is the filter wasable ? as per pic i can see is like HKS, it only can serve for serveral of time and need to replace to new filter. compare to to K&N is life time.

yehh somehow i felt that the KNN ones are kindda stuck up ....i've once used a BLUE colored filter made in US ..forgot it's brand and surely it was great .... jeff none for m50 ??

Damn, just realized that my initial postings the pictures are scattered around..haha

Ok, guys....the supplier just informed me that he has 10pcs of the Pipercross drop-in units for E60 which is retailed at RM385 per piece. Therefore in total he has

1) E36 (M40,M43) 2 units

2) E46 (N42) 4 units

3) E60 - 10 units.

Will let go at Rm300 a pop.

I want one, for e60 n52 engine(magnesium engine). Tell me how to paynamd pick up

jeffreyewe;691062 said:
2nd picture:)

Jeff, the 2nd pic is for M43? My M43's air filter isn't rectangular in shape, it is square... any difference? pre and post-facelift perhaps?

Russie;691137 said:
Jeff, the 2nd pic is for M43? My M43's air filter isn't rectangular in shape, it is square... any difference? pre and post-facelift perhaps?

bro, the picture attached were a combination of pictures. M43 is rectangular.

Top Bottom