Pipercross Air Filter PP1221 BMW 3 Series (E46) 316i 1.9 (M43)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

QD250

Founding Member
Pipercross Panel Element FilterThis Pipercross panel air filter element provides 30% more air flow. It is a washable, life-time filter that will not produce an increase in air intake sound.This high flow air filter element will fit the following cars:BMW 3 Series (E46) 316i 1.9 (M43) (02/99 - 01/02 )Air Filter Dimensions: 240mm x 170mmPlease note that the lsiting image is a stock photograph for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary slightly in shape and/or size.Pipercross air filter elements replace the factory fitted air filter within the airbox. Fitting is simple. Open the air box, throw out the old filter and slot the Pipercross element in it's place.As airborn dirt particles are trapped by a paper or cotton-gauze air filter, there is a dramatic increase in pressure drop which essentially robs the engine of airflow and power. Due to the deep foam construction of each Pipercross air filter, airflow is able to negotiate trapped dirt.Air filter service intervals are extended with the Pipercross panel filter, with a lifespan (between cleaning) of double that of the same paper filter and nearly three times that of a cotton-gauze filter. By simply cleaning and refitting the Pipercross panel filter, there is less waste and service costs are reduced.

B33mEr;691908 said:
Errr ... nak jual ke atau nak promo je bro :4:

jeff was asking me whether it fits or not.....
so i posted here for comparison...

btw, any one using this pipercross?

oooooo ingat lu pun nk bukak online room service mcm kwn kite tuuuuuuuuu hehehe

Bailey;692061 said:
oooooo ingat lu pun nk bukak online room service mcm kwn kite tuuuuuuuuu hehehe

hahahaha..... wa room service lain bang......

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

The only Piper I know is this.. :4:

pied-piper.jpg

Be careful when oiling the element, are they using oil like K&N? The oily fume will coat onto the MAF filament and reduce it's sensitivity through time. MAF is not cheap and very sensitive. You shouldn't be washing it too often. If wrong oil were to use on the element or wrong washing technique, MAF rosak very expensive oh!.. :48:

Must always understand the trade-of when ever a mod is to be undertaken. I'm staying away from oiled air filter element for now for my E90.

QD250;692001 said:
jeff was asking me whether it fits or not.....
so i posted here for comparison...

btw, any one using this pipercross?

I'm using them for my E36,E46 and E83:)

QD250;692071 said:
hahahaha..... wa room service lain bang......

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

Room service siap dengan happy ending.....yeeeehaaaaa

astroboy;692105 said:
The only Piper I know is this.. :4:

pied-piper.jpg

Be careful when oiling the element, are they using oil like K&N? The oily fume will coat onto the MAF filament and reduce it's sensitivity through time. MAF is not cheap and very sensitive. You shouldn't be washing it too often. If wrong oil were to use on the element or wrong washing technique, MAF rosak very expensive oh!.. :48:

Must always understand the trade-of when ever a mod is to be undertaken. I'm staying away from oiled air filter element for now for my E90.

Bro, I'm using K&N and it's interesting to hear your point that the oil may be harmful to MAF sensor...hmmm, must do a bit more of reading

Top Bottom