Pictures Of Ampang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bix

Club Guest
Hello Folks,As mentioned in the Ampang TT thread, here I post the pictures taken during the F1 TT In Ampang (Bahrain GP). Hope to have more F1 TT.It All Began With Rahizwan & Darling As The Early Birds (As Early As 17:00)We Were Expected!We Waited And ChattedAs The Conversation Continues, This Comes Along - 2 Darling Angels Dropped From A Black Harrier. Unfortunately, Rahizwan Was A Little Too Late To Capture The Frontal Shots And The Other One. In Addition To That, These Girls' Mother Wasn't Too Happy About Our Looks. lol...We Then Moved Inside And Watched The Race HarmoniouslyWhile Rahizwan Became Our Chairman. Look At This Pic's Background And Not The Man In It. lol... (Sorry For This Private Joke For Those Who Don't Get It)During Commercial Breaks, More Conversations And Picture TakingNik Azwaa & LoaferAmpang 'Gang' Leader - Mr.BlackCatWelcome To Our Newbie, Loaferhttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Bix199/F1TTInAmpangBahrainGP/Loafer.jpgBlackCat & RedBaronhttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Bix199/F1TTInAmpangBahrainGP/BlackCatRedBaron.jpgAlso, A Historical Moment As Our Latest Official Membership Application Form Was Accepted Personally By Vice President Red Baron. Official Signing Ceremony Woooohhhh! Kudos To You, Mr.BlackCat!http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Bix199/F1TTInAmpangBahrainGP/BlackCatsMembership.jpgThe TT Ended With My Man & Team Winning The Race On A 1 & 2 Positions.http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Bix199/F1TTInAmpangBahrainGP/BahrainGPWinner.jpgAnd A Smiling Bixhttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/Bix199/F1TTInAmpangBahrainGP/BixInBlack.jpgThose Who Came Were:1. Rahizwan & Darling2. Bix3. Affan664. BlackCat & Son5. VP RedBaron6. Loafer 7. Jay BigBang8. Eau Rouge & Family9. NikAzwaa & FriendThank You Very Much For Coming. I Personally Had A Brilliant Time And Hope To See All Of You Again As Well As More Attendees. Cheers Mate. I Hope I Didn't Leave Anyone Out.P/S Loafer, Post Your Pictures Here As Well.

Pictures Of Our Rides

Here Are Some Pictures Of Our Cars:

Affan66, Jay BigBang & Loafer

Affan66

Rahizwan & BlackCat

RedBaron

Lastly, Some Idiot Who Drove Mom's Car & RedBaron Next To It

Ciao!

VP Redbaron enjoying his dinner.
L1000382.jpg

Bix explaning something and Jay pretending to be listening but actually watching TV.
L1000383.jpg

Check out the concentration level on these boys.
L1000386.jpg

Nik's friend.
L1000387.jpg

Nik's Macbook.
L1000388.jpg

You promised to call me right after that night?
L1000389.jpg

L1000396.jpg

Cheers to all those who were there :)

Mannnn, nice ar that chicks.......if i know i would came earlier...damn!!! :102:

ps~ btw, kudos to Bix and loafer for all the lovely pictures. Keep dem coming bro. Thumbs up!! :top: Ampang TT rocks!! :thrasher:

Nice shot guys. Keep it up. Ya who is the guy that drove the mom car. The E38 looks like X7.

Ehh... that mom's car looks very familiar laaa... think saw it at rasta also recently :D

glad u guys had fun ............mmmmmmmm sounds good lah the name Ampang buayas TT

syahruln;311113 said:
Ehh... that mom's car looks very familiar laaa... think saw it at rasta also recently :D

That E38 told me that he also saw that E23 3.5litres with no screw under the accelerator pedal at Rasta on Saturday. Looked around but didn't see the owner. Hiding kot? Probably with some underaged girl somewhere in deep dark corners??? Hahahahaha

Loafer,

Great pictures mate! What more can I say? A Leica is a leica! Smoooootthhh!:top:

Great pics! Thanks for uploading them up this morning guys. Bix, lets just hope that the 'grey' one is not aware of this forum... hehehe

BlackCat;311156 said:
Great pics! Thanks for uploading them up this morning guys. Bix, lets just hope that the 'grey' one is not aware of this forum... hehehe

Don't worry about the 'grey' one, my friend. I'm the owner of the pictures and I accept full responsibility for whatever cause, even though Rahizwan snapped it. If she's not happy with the picture, it'll be just an excuse for her to meet me in person to sort out an arrangement to remove the picture from this forum and not the photographer then. Hehehehe.... If not, she wouldn't be turning back into the restaurant after walking out. Hahahaa

miss treasurer, it was at ruz aladdin restaurant nearby flamingo hotel ampang

The two angels God sent down during the rain...

Bix;311165 said:
Don't worry about the 'grey' one, my friend. I'm the owner of the pictures and I accept full responsibility for whatever cause, even though Rahizwan snapped it. If she's not happy with the picture, it'll be just an excuse for her to meet me in person to sort out an arrangement to remove the picture from this forum and not the photographer then. Hehehehe.... If not, she wouldn't be turning back into the restaurant after walking out. Hahahaa

Bix, and who might she be turning round to see... Now thats a question to ponder... Hahaha...

me?

Thanks for the pics... Where were the other shots? I remember a whole string of pictures taken. Supposedly of Rahizwan, but it was the background that was in focus, for some reason.

Bix;311165 said:

Wooohoooo!!! Spirit buaya sudah masukk!! Hidup Ampang buayas!!!! :19:

Bix said:
Loafer,

Great pictures mate! What more can I say? A Leica is a leica! Smoooootthhh!:top:

Bro, still can't compare to a full digital SLR la!!

P.S (affan66, I think Bix is keeping the rest of the pictures for private use la...hahaha :rock:)

Hahaha... All you lot make yourself sound so innocent. Unbelieveable! lol... My hormones la, this la, that la. Look at what's happening now - asking for the 'pictures'. Citt!

I had to delete the pictures cos I set the camera on manual and there wasn't enough light in the room so it turned out dark. Adjusted it with temperature and brightness but results were worse. Sorry bout it. Should have just aproached her and kiss the mother's hands for blessings. :wink: lol...

Top Bottom