Phuket Here We Come...BMWCM Drive to Phuket

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrobe;308992 said:
Wei...who u calling a monkee u Khairy look alike :stupid:

me , u and a dog name blue...kakkakakka:thefinger:

Blackrobe, XXX,

If i remember correctly both of you were sitting on the same tree last Saturday kan? :burnout:

guys...

Blacke90, is there a Chance can this Trip be on ? on a later date this year ?

Cos we want to put it in our Calender Events ?

regards.

pussy;309228 said:
guys...

Blacke90, is there a Chance can this Trip be on ? on a later date this year ?

Cos we want to put it in our Calender Events ?

regards.

You call the shots bro pussy....I'll be behind you.

No one except XXX, BR & the dog named blue are going.....

August lah guys, so I can go also, but I'll riding shotgun with Black E90

I'm interested but need to check my pocket money / allowance first. lol...

Does anyone have an estimate cost per person / per car?

Bix;309580 said:
I'm interested but need to check my pocket money / allowance first. lol...

Does anyone have an estimate cost per person / per car?

Bro bix, can start saving some daily allowances from now....Its estimated around RM650 per room (twin shared), RM600 for fuel (round trip), RM350 for makan, and some extra RM for some "extra" curriculum activities.

BlackE90;309764 said:
Bro bix, can start saving some daily allowances from now....Its estimated around RM650 per room (twin shared), RM600 for fuel (round trip), RM350 for makan, and some extra RM for some "extra" curriculum activities.

wahh...extra curriculum activities sounds interesting man...!!!Korb khun khap!!!

I would prefer the drive to trang first because it will not be so hectic on members.

redbaron;309878 said:
I would prefer the drive to trang first because it will not be so hectic on members.

I thought the extra curricular activities can complement the hecticness!!..hehehehe

hahaaha...a very considerate VP who cares for the needs of forummers...cheers RB~~~!!!

u r rite lah MR VP...............maybe wit tis trip he cld fulfill his extra curricular activities................dont forget to bring yr stock (ruB@3r) hehehe

Yo Creamy!!! Don't tell me u need it too!!!

BlackE90;309764 said:

Thanks BlacE90 for giving me a rough idea for the allocation of funds.

I supposed that all husbands, boyfriends and male fiancees won't be bringing their Missus, girlfriends and fiancees for this Phuket trip. lol...

dont worry Bix as the rub@3r thingy will be sponsored by our in house RUBBERMAN one time big supplier

Bix;309938 said:
Thanks BlacE90 for giving me a rough idea for the allocation of funds.

I supposed that all husbands, boyfriends and male fiancees won't be bringing their Missus, girlfriends and fiancees for this Phuket trip. lol...

:smokin: errrr.. is this suppose to mean tat its only for the bmwcm guys members only???

salinasaad;309950 said:
:smokin: errrr.. is this suppose to mean tat its only for the bmwcm guys members only???

No of course not. What I was meant to write is that most would probably not bring their partners. I am absolutely certain that Phuket caters for all sexes. They aren't sexist. Hehehe...

salinasaad;309950 said:

Sister, not too worry, I can assist to arrange "very extra" activities for you with "very important" guys there. (My designation says it all....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom