Permanent water stains on glass and paint

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

238kmh

Club Guest
My new used ride seems to hava a lot of stubborn water stains on the wind screens and paintwork. Washing it doesnt appear to help and polishing is probably the only way to remove them. There's also a pair of dings on the door and front fender which I wish could be removed as well. I would prefer to leave it to the professionals and hope to get some recommendations from the pros and sifus here on where to go get it done say around PJ/Subang, especially in terms of value for money.Thanks is anticipation.

sifus around PJ? Where else? HB! Ping Kevster30 if you want more info.But if you wanna try out my 'toilet bowl cleaner' to wipe out those watermarks on widnscreens, ping me then! :D

And 2 more stubborn stains that I hate;1) Bird poo .. esp crow2) Water dropping from the ceiling (basement parking). white color. Looks like toilet water (sic)How to get rid of these ?As for door dings, normally I'll get Chipsaway fr Tmn Bolton to do it.

Originally posted by NumberTWO@Dec 13 2004, 09:25 PM sifus around PJ? Where else? HB! Ping Kevster30 if you want more info.But if you wanna try out my 'toilet bowl cleaner' to wipe out those watermarks on widnscreens, ping me then! :D
chong,wat toilet bowl cleaner lar...can damage the glass woor.... :blink: :blink:

You could try using Rainx to clean up the windscreen. If that doesn't work, use Cif, formerly known as Jif or similar.

Originally posted by 535i@Dec 13 2004, 04:52 PM And 2 more stubborn stains that I hate;1) Bird poo .. esp crow2) Water dropping from the ceiling (basement parking). white color. Looks like toilet water (sic)How to get rid of these ?As for door dings, normally I'll get Chipsaway fr Tmn Bolton to do it.
You can try to use Zippo lighter fluid

I remember using a glass cleaner by CarPlan to remove stubborn stains on my ex-E30....it was given to me by Zoggee....works pretty well.

If not, get your car over to HB and they will give a consultation. They can do it.

Currently suffering the worst stains of all... oily fine metal dust from the Perwaja plant... now my car is spotted. And it gets worse when it rains!Kevster is going to have a hell of a time when he does my car later! :lol:

Originally posted by flash@Dec 17 2004, 01:23 AM Currently suffering the worst stains of all... oily fine metal dust from the Perwaja plant... now my car is spotted. And it gets worse when it rains!Kevster is going to have a hell of a time when he does my car later! :lol:
No worries bro, I'll just send it to the painter for a new coat and bill you accordingly! .......hehehehehhe

Originally posted by 238kmh@Dec 13 2004, 03:32 PM ... I would prefer to leave it to the professionals and hope to get some recommendations from the pros and sifus here on where to go get it done say around PJ/Subang, especially in terms of value for money ...
uve said it well bro. as most forummers ere had testified (incl ME!), hev yer car SENT to HB around KJ/PJ area .... just pm kevs .. n he'll do the rest. :) :)rgds, B)kahar abdullah

Top Bottom