Performance Tuning Box for BMW N20 (320, 328, 520, 528) and N55 (335) For SALE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
All i can tell u is it is insanely addictive. U feather throttle the accelerator and the car is so eagerly to speed off. The floor accelerator the power is endless. The car just goes and goes. Only problem is now the car cant stop. U have to brake earlier than usual. But it could be the brake system needs bleeding as the m performance brake kit set is still pretty new. oR I need to invest in better brake pads.

BTW the installation is a breeze 5min job with the wire loom and piggy back ecu connected. The wires look like oem wires so if the service techician is not familiar with the wiring in the engine bay he may think its a stock standard wires.

If there is one thing i know this is one of the best mods done for the car for a power upg4ade. . There r 9 settings and i am only at no.4 :). The normal setting is no 6 and i am only on no. 4. Hence, there is still more more to be had soon after i have the balls to tune up higher since at current setting it is already insanely fast.

Speedrat,

You should re-test with David's N54 Procede 335i and Ken's Revo S4. It'll be a good matchup for sure! Can't find any similar matchups on YouTube yet.

Top Bottom