Performance and Handling Upgrades

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Teralius

Club Guest
Hi there. can anyone tell me how to upgrade performance and handling for E46 320ci? And is there anyone that got good price for velocity booster? Thanks..

Teralius;566610 said:
Hi there. can anyone tell me how to upgrade performance and handling for E46 320ci?
And is there anyone that got good price for velocity booster?
Thanks..

try get eibach or H&R anti roll bar

Lionel_Koh;566873 said:
U shld upgrade the basic items like strut bar ......

Pls refer to below link ............

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37070

just to share, another basic and free upgrade which i thot was good :

the E46 front top absorber mounts locating pins can be easily knocked out and the front camber adjusted negative. the absorber mount is under the tower so all you should see is the 3 X 13m bolt and a fat locater pin from the top. i managed to get about -1.8deg by just knocking it out and pushing the top towards the engine.

tropos_net;569531 said:
just to share, another basic and free upgrade which i thot was good :

the E46 front top absorber mounts locating pins can be easily knocked out and the front camber adjusted negative. the absorber mount is under the tower so all you should see is the 3 X 13m bolt and a fat locater pin from the top. i managed to get about -1.8deg by just knocking it out and pushing the top towards the engine.

If you were to set at -1.8deg, there is gonna be more wear on the inner side of your tyres. I did mine at max -1.0deg which I think is very good balance between wear rate and handling.

no need velocity booster; it doesn't improve engine power at all. just shift into sport mode when you're feeling horny.

mizhan;569534 said:
no need velocity booster; it doesn't improve engine power at all. just shift into sport mode when you're feeling horny.

yeah but i still not used to it so i dunno how to use. and now i think my gearbox got problem. when shift gear or slowing down got very loud noise behind. =(

Teralius;566876 said:
what brand is your bars? i thought of using branded bars like eibach or M performance. =)

Not put any brand on it cos I more believe in quality wit reasonable price....

Off cause if got extra budget then u can go for branded bar..... The price might be 3x or even higher .....

Top Bottom