Penang Z'ers List

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gcarch

Club Guest
Wondering just how many Z'ers in Penang.:wink:1. GCarch- Z3 2.0 /2001/M52TUB20/silver2. ausserdem - Z3 2.0/2000/NavyBlue3. jetpeh - Z3 1.9 / 1999 / Green - in Penang

gcarch;463931 said:
Wondering just how many Z'ers in Penang.:wink:

1. GCarch- Z3 2.0 /2001/M52TUB20/silver
2. ausserdem - Z3 2.0/2000/NavyBlue
3. jetpeh - Z3 1.9 / 1999 / Green - in Penang
4. davidtcl- z4 m coupe/2007/dark blue:rock:

davidtclim;464064 said:
4. davidtcl- z4 m coupe/2007/dark blue:rock:

Omg, u have a z4 m coupe n ur in penang? That's one RARE beauty, man. Might you be gracious enough to show ur ride to the very rare and 'shy' z car enthusiasts in penang during a short TT sometime? Lols..

1. GCarch- Z3 2.0 /2001/M52TUB20/silver
2. ausserdem - Z3 2.0/2000/NavyBlue
3. jetpeh - Z3 1.9 / 1999 / Green - in Penang
4. davidtcl- z4 m coupe/2007/dark blue

gcarch, the M is just a car and sure anytime if i am around in penang ; next month end will be nice at the moment i am away
in oversea. catch up you all Zs.

hi to zzzzz penang kia...i dont have zzzzzzzzzz...but i have e36 coupe..and e30 cab..can join the geng here or not?:1::1::1::1::stupido2::stupido2::stupido2:

McFir7;464149 said:
hi to zzzzz penang kia...i dont have zzzzzzzzzz...but i have e36 coupe..and e30 cab..can join the geng here or not?:1::1::1::1::stupido2::stupido2::stupido2:

Of course u can, u do love going topless to dont u? :p :p lmao..
Sms me ur number. Will try to organise a open top gathering, (everyone HAS to arrive topless) :rock::rolleyes::rolleyes::thefinger: lmao!!!

davidtclim;464078 said:
gcarch, the M is just a car and sure anytime if i am around in penang ; next month end will be nice at the moment i am away
in oversea. catch up you all Zs.

Okie dokie.. :) M is indeed is just a car, but just not any other car :)
Will look forward to catching up with all Z,ers in Penang. Hopefully, end of next mth. :)

hi gcarch, where have you been? Welcome back to the forum. Give me a buzz if you're meeting up. Since E34 does not come in cabrio option, you will need to grant me a special guest pass :) Or catch a ride in your Z3... And I thought your Z3 is also an M car. M52 :)

viewfinder;464637 said:
hi gcarch, where have you been? Welcome back to the forum. Give me a buzz if you're meeting up. Since E34 does not come in cabrio option, you will need to grant me a special guest pass :) Or catch a ride in your Z3... And I thought your Z3 is also an M car. M52 :)

yO BRO, Have been around. :) Yes of course uve got ur special pass :)
Anytime man, anytime. I just wish Z'ers in Penang had more time for meet ups. Have yet to see Z's all lined up for a good TT to share common issues.

David, did u add me in msn? :)

gcarch;465398 said:
yO BRO, Have been around. :) Yes of course uve got ur special pass :)
Anytime man, anytime. I just wish Z'ers in Penang had more time for meet ups. Have yet to see Z's all lined up for a good TT to share common issues.

David, did u add me in msn? :)

sorry not i did not add u why pls check again is not me.:stupid: on my early msn means massage on your post. (i means that)

Top Bottom