Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
See you guys there..first time meeting the members..nervous...hargh..ha:party:

stanleycck;595047 said:
Kudos guys......keep it up. Anyone for a CNY TT during the Holidays?......I will be home for a week.

bro,

wow, already planning for CNY t/t ??

don't know everybody free or not as CNY...

how about on 12/2, Saturday night everybody:rock::rock:?? as 13/2 is the Valentine's day eve and many gentlements (bro Stanley u also need lah:105::21::53:) must accompanying the other half lor...:21::21:

Will only be back to Penang during the CNY holidays........at the moment training my legs and my stamina for the 16th, Le Tua Ride with the boyzzz.

Hi all Bro,

I'll join this TT session for the first time. How do i know the group is from BMWCM? Appreciate if the organiser can leave his number? Else i have to ask one by one when i reach starbuck....haha...

Bro BMW520,
Dont worry u cant find us there...we are all have bmw-face...hehehe...
so u must act alike ok..

yee7402;595087 said:
Guys, Updated with venue

Date : 8-Jan-2011, Saturday
Time : 8.30pm
Venue : Starbucks, E-Gate

1) yee7402
2) mikeyC (tentatively)
3) BMW520
4) CHONGMIC
5) kokwei9035 (to be confirm)
6) Riz
7) louiswaw
8) aidilj (first time to join tt, tentative)
9) mcfir7 (will try to join, travelling from kl)
10) viewfinder (will be late after wedding dinner)

Can someone please wear the BMW club shirt or something so the newbies can spot the group easily.

louiswaw;595896 said:
Bro BMW520,
Dont worry u cant find us there...we are all have bmw-face...hehehe...
so u must act alike ok..

Haha....nice quote...i must be more bmw-like then...

Somebody please carry a BMW flag so that newbies can spot the group..

VKS U in Pg or not... Never hear from you leh SMS also never reply... Can make it or not?

Nice meeting all you guys esp. to the 4 new guys that join us for tt for the first time, Aidilj, BMW 520, Riz & mcfir7..

yee7402;596374 said:
Nice meeting all you guys esp. to the 4 new guys that join us for tt for the first time, Aidilj, BMW 520, Riz & mcfir7..

My apologize for the absent to this t/t as went down to KL to get my new ride back:eek::top:

Sorry guys, for not going to the TT, have had last minute conference call...when is the next CNY TT?

Riz;595114 said:
See you guys there..first time meeting the members..nervous...hargh..ha:party:

nervous? come on..we had great tt...nice meeting u guys anyway..thanks to Aidil for keep reminding me..

Hi McFir7, yes very nice to meet you & the rest of the guys..we should go head straight to Nasi Kandar Beratur that night after TT..next meet up maybe..heh..he

Top Bottom