Part 5 of Frankfurt Motorshow

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aDrIaN

Club Guest
Cannot tahan already. Been sitting here for almost 6 hours uploading the pics. Just to make sure u guys see the pics 1st before it comes out in magazines and newspapers. And of course some short commentaries from the horse's mouth itself. These are all self taken pics thats why theres no one to take my pic!!!! Especially in the Ferraris!!!!Ok heres the last series. This is the Jag booth. And this is the new XK.
img16867ye.jpg

Next to the Jag Booth is the Land Rover. This is the new Range Rover Sport.

img16887ij.jpg

This is the new Range Rover Sport Supercharged and it only comes in orange at the moment.

img16897yc.jpg

And last but not least, one of the stars of the Frankfurt Motorshow, the Ford Iosis Concept which is rumoured to be the new Ford Mondeo!!!!

img16954nb.jpg

If this is really going to be the new Mondeo, I would be the person to sell my Beemer to get one of these!!!!

img16968xs.jpg

Hang on! Hang on! Still can tahan a few more minutes!!!!!
Im as excited as u guys are!!!!

img16970ko.jpg

Ok guys heres the last pic of my whole trip in the Frankfurt Motorshow 2005. U guys are the first few hundred ppl in the world to see these unofficial photos of the latest cars in the world....and its not even open to the public yet even as i type these words!!!! Talk about being lucky. I may have been the luckiest Malaysian car buff today!!!!

Ok. Last picture and some word for u guys to ponder. Imagine rolling up to Bangsar in one ofe these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

img17015bq.jpg

Till i resurrect from my beauty sleep.............. :lazy: :lazy:

Adrian is that you in the back seat ah? Big Towkay look already..kekkekkek

:D :D

Top Bottom