Paka Kuantan TT (East Coast Bimmers)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
namidub;661074 said:
so boss,

Ramadhan Moreyh TT :tee:
Thursday 11th August 2011
2200 HRS onwards.
Location?? (somewhere feasible in between Paka and Kuantan)

i vote for Kerteh.LOL. Kemamang not bad.
p/s bang dzuljazz 5d3 manyak kuat sepantas kilat saja boleh sampai..hehehe:rock:

our PAKA's chapter Club Guest had spoken:vroam::vroam:

me with ya bro namidub.

choq@PAKA

ya lor,got CLUB GUEST one meh? i tot All OM one?? :p
err,should i

1) become OM so not to be the only CLUB GUEST or
2) get new members to come as CLUB GUEST so i am not alone..LOL

namidub;661316 said:
ya lor,got CLUB GUEST one meh? i tot All OM one?? :p
err,should i

1) become OM so not to be the only CLUB GUEST or
2) get new members to come as CLUB GUEST so i am not alone..LOL

Option 2 orso can but option 1 still looks better :4:....

Bro Min..

Hows bro Fadli? long time no see, is he in town?

choq@PAKA

muhaiminrahim;661646 said:
he is like biskut chipsmore.. now you see, now you dont!!:listen:

wwaaawww like dat wang ka?

Mr VP.

Do ZF hv their agent in KL who deal with ATF and oil pan? not in bulk but for personnel usage... else hv to go to Bavarian Auto.

rgds

choq@WORK:rock:

choq;661652 said:
wwaaawww like dat wang ka?

Mr VP.

Do ZF hv their agent in KL who deal with ATF and oil pan? not in bulk but for personnel usage... else hv to go to Bavarian Auto.

rgds

choq@WORK:rock:

I will check it out and let you know soon....

Kuantan TT - Sentuhan Kasih

East Coast Bimmers (ECB) will be sponsoring 5 selected children (out 0f 87 children) from the needy and the orphanage to help them go thru the festive season a little bit better. This event is organised by one PetroChemical company in Gebeng and to top it up, a get-together cum Buka Puasa will be held this coming 21st August 2011.

As such, an invite is open to all ECB (paka tt inclusive) to attend and witness the handing over of the items (goodies/new clothing/duit raya etc) to the children. Details as follows:

Event : Sentuhan Kasih
Venue : Vistana Hotel, Kuantan
Date : 21st August 2011
Time : 6.30pm - 10.00pm

Attending:

1. dzuljazz2001 (2 adults 3 children)

Geng Paka TT, avail yourself for this event.......JOM beramai-ramai

cannot make it lah.. Sunday....
but if can contribute, lemme know dato

affan66;661791 said:
cannot make it lah.. Sunday....
but if can contribute, lemme know dato

I have contributed RM1K (frm my personal funds) for the 5 children (RM200 each for them to buy new clothings and some duit raya :4:) but have registered it as contribution from BMWCM. All contribution and donations from all are welcome but it will still be recorded as contribution frm OM/Club Guest/Forumers. It's one of the ways for me to "push" the club for recognition here in the East Coast :top:...

Dzul, would you please put me down for RM50/- I'll be transferring the $$ via bank transfer to the Club's account. Thanks.

Mr VP, me too.. for RM50/- I'll be transferring the cash to ur acc. Thanks.

choq@WORK

dzuljazz2001;661975 said:
I have contributed RM1K (frm my personal funds) for the 5 children (RM200 each for them to buy new clothings and some duit raya :4:) but have registered it as contribution from BMWCM. All contribution and donations from all are welcome but it will still be recorded as contribution frm OM/Club Guest/Forumers. It's one of the ways for me to "push" the club for recognition here in the East Coast :top:...

I'll pass you some money this Friday..

So back to TT topic. are we ON for tomorrow night's Moreyh TT?

Location : TBC (if dzuljazz2001 willing to come,we choose middle point Paka-Kuantan) if not Kerteh is good
Time : 2200Hrs

1.namidub

So back to TT topic. are we ON for tomorrow night's Moreyh TT?

Location : TBC (if dzuljazz2001 willing to come,we choose middle point Paka-Kuantan) if not Kerteh is good

1.namidub
3. dzuljazz2001 :top:

East Coast Bimmers (ECB) will be sponsoring 5 selected children (out 0f 87 children) from the needy and the orphanage to help them go thru the festive season a little bit better. This event is organised by one PetroChemical company in Gebeng and to top it up, a get-together cum Buka Puasa will be held this coming 21st August 2011.

As such, an invite is open to all ECB (paka tt inclusive) to attend and witness the handing over of the items (goodies/new clothing/duit raya etc) to the children. Details as follows:

Event : Sentuhan Kasih
Venue : Vistana Hotel, Kuantan
Date : 21st August 2011
Time : 6.30pm - 10.00pm

Contribution : RM40/pax (distributed evenly to the 5 sponsored children)

Attending:

1. dzuljazz2001 (2 adults 3 children)
2. zun

1. namidub
2. muhaiminrahim :rock:
3. dzuljazz2001 :top:

Top Bottom