Paka Kuantan TT (East Coast Bimmers)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ok Guys n Gals, OM and Guest. Kuantan Drive and Wedding invitation is officailly extended to BMWCM. 1 table for 10 has been reserved for the club. If the count is more than 10 pax, more tables will be reserved for us. :biggrin:

I am starting the count now to facilitate room reservation and "other" arrangement to avoid any "major" disappointment :biggrin:

Detils as appended.

Kuantan Wedding Reception Drive.

Date : 29th. January 2011
Time : 8.00pm
Venue : Vistana Hotel
Dress Code : Baju Melayu / Batik

Kindly/Please indicate number of pax & whether staying overnite with number of rooms required latest by 20th January 2011. We are extended the same (Exec Deluxe) room with the Special discount thrown in :top:.

10 ..........

As we get nearer to the date, I will post for "suggestion' (convoy to assemble and depart). In the meantime, I need to know of the numbers first :top:.

Cheers...

dzuljazz2001;596330 said:
Ok Guys n Gals, OM and Guest. Kuantan Drive and Wedding invitation is officailly extended to BMWCM. 1 table for 10 has been reserved for the club. If the count is more than 10 pax, more tables will be reserved for us. :biggrin:

I am starting the count now to facilitate room reservation and "other" arrangement to avoid any "major" disappointment :biggrin:

Detils as appended.

Kuantan Wedding Reception Drive.

Date : 29th. January 2011
Time : 8.00pm
Venue : Vistana Hotel
Dress Code : Baju Melayu / Batik

Kindly/Please indicate number of pax & whether staying overnite with number of rooms required latest by 20th January 2011. We are extended the same (Exec Deluxe) room with the Special discount thrown in :top:.

Cheers...

I believe I will have to close this thread soon as none is responding ...it will be officially done as mention earlier tht come 20th if no response, I will have to inform the groom to let go of the table reserved for us. Thanks anyway to all in advance for "viewing" this thread. Maybe the next time...god willing.... :):top:

dzuljazz2001;599416 said:
I believe I will have to close this thread soon as none is responding ...it will be officially done as mention earlier tht come 20th if no response, I will have to inform the groom to let go of the table reserved for us. Thanks anyway to all in advance for "viewing" this thread. Maybe the next time...god willing.... :):top:

Unker, sorry la but I'm really unable to make time for this auspicious occasion. Appreciate if you could send En. Ezad our heartfelt congratulations, his next wedding perhaps:D

Catch up with you during one of the TTs ya, till then:wink:

...soli boss, wont be around during that period, I go to land of rising sun..domo arigato!

XXX;599427 said:
...soli boss, wont be around during that period, I go to land of rising sun..domo arigato!

no worries bro ... I will officially close this invite and informed Mr Ezad of our unavailability ..... enjoy your stay in Nippon :biggrin:

Have fun at the bersanding...

Apologies and my salam to Mr Ezad and thank you for the invite.

Paka tt

Hi Guys and Gurls:hello::hello::hello:

lets meet up:coffee:....for the first time, we know a lots of u outta are bmw :driver:lovers around kemaman, kerteh, paka and dungun area..:rock::rock::rock:

Date : Tuesday 28/6/2011
Time : 17:15 - end before maghrib
Venue : Vico Kopitiam (ample parking) infront of balai polis paka.

:listen:VP will turn up with OM forms:congrats::congrats::congrats:....hehehehe

See ya guys and gurls.

choq@PAKA:34:

Hari ni kah? How about you guys come over to my wedding on 9th July at Kuala Terengganu?

masCh;649869 said:
Hari ni kah? How about you guys come over to my wedding on 9th July at Kuala Terengganu?

Wow
its gonna b 1st convoy
courtesy from paka boyz

Can can.. jemputlah konvoi..

kadkahwin.gif

View attachment 19589View attachment 19590View attachment 19591

Guys

Thanks for cumming...nice bunch of bmw lovers, muhaimin, fadli and duan. :coffee::shakehands:Hope to see more of you guys outta in the future..

VP - pls get ready for the next TT with Paka boyz.:45:

btw, where are you pok jak? :listen:pls get ur lens ready for the next paka boyz TT....:top:

choq@VICO

mascH - see ya on ya wedding day!!!! kongrat brudder.:1::1::1:

hav more frequent TT lah bro choq.. since got nothing to do in this part of the world!! hehe.. btw know other 320d owners around here?

wah missed the boat.yesterday was in penang.will be in kerteh tomorrow til tuesday.
miniTT anyone?

Hopefully can join you all in next TT together with Mr. VP, got the info from Tok Mulu Paka bro Choq but last minute ada commitment kerja plk.

Wah sapa ni kawen!? BTW I saw a nice silver e36 318is parked outside Paka Residence last April... wonder whose...

stig

masCh - one of our club member..

do call us when ya r in paka area..

choq@work

masCh;650011 said:
Can can.. jemputlah konvoi..

kadkahwin.gif

:listen: seems to be a very busy July bro MasCh but we will make the convoy to your wedding for sure. ECB and PB will join forces to be there. :top:

:listen: .. a couple of rooms might be required for those wishing to overnite. Any special rate at the hotels there? :top:

zul,
try 'gem beach resort', thats the only nearby hotel may b
q nice place to stay.
hope to join u all for the first x ofcoz

choq;650274 said:
stig

masCh - one of our club member..

do call us when ya r in paka area..

choq@work

Ohhh... it's his!

Got your number, will call up when I go Kerteh next hehehe!

Top Bottom