Paka Kuantan TT (East Coast Bimmers)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dzuljazz2001

Official Member
An invitation to a Wedding Reception has been extended to all (OM, Club Guest, Forumer etc) this coming January 29th. Need the club endorsement to make this an Official Drive (if possible) for January 2011 just to spice it up. However if the Club has other prior plans for January, then we can still do it and make this as an unofficial drive. Can the Committe kindly response to this invite :):):) so that we can start the planning for those interested to attend this reception.:top:

Let's have mee curry at Apollo, Teluk Cempedak! Yummsss... :)

BlackCat;590813 said:
Let's have mee curry at Apollo, Teluk Cempedak! Yummsss... :)

:top::top::top:

btw, if still no feedback from the Committee by this weekend, I will proceed with the program and marked it as an unofficial drive to Kuantan. I will post the full details of the "invite" latest Monday (20th Dec 2010) to start the count. Plan to arrange some other program to make the drive more "meaningful" especially to those plan to overnite in Kuantan :biggrin:...... :top:

:biggrin:...ok bro, confirmed it's not CNY hols. Year of Rabbit Starts Feb 3rd. (Thursday) ... so no issue on the CNY celeb.... :top:

bimmerbutt;590916 said:
:cool: :wink: ..... hope this event will materialise..hope i can join ...

:top: God willing, it will and most definitly you are mos welcome to join :biggrin:

bro,

8pm at Sg Besi? Meaning arrive Kuantan at what time? 9pm??
Eh hello, not many people have JPS 3 litre diesel ok?? :D :D

So this is it guys/gals. As promised, details of the Kuantan Drive (un-official @ point of posting) :biggrin: I am starting the count early to facilitate room reservation and "other" arrangement to avoid any "major" disappointment :biggrin:
Since the reception will be at nite, I was thinking of making an arrangement to visit one Old Folks home and do our bit there before the wedding. I will update more later if I can find one "home" for us to visit....

Kuantan Wedding Reception (Charity) Drive.

Date : 29th. January 2011
Time : 8.00pm
Venue : Vistana Hotel
Dress Code : Baju Melayu / Batik

BC, as promised, the GROOM is En Ezad himself (personally inviting us). Just to refresh, he is the Sales guy that attended to us during our Charity Drive to Kuantan early this year :biggrin:

Kindly/Please indicate number of pax & whether staying overnite with number of rooms required latest by 15th January 2011. We are extended the same (Exec Deluxe) room with the Special discount thrown in :top:.

1. dzuljazz2001
10 ..........

As we get nearer to the date, I will post for "suggestion' (convoy to assemble and depart). In the meantime, I need to know of the numbers first :top:.

Cheers...

affan66;591185 said:
bro,

8pm at Sg Besi? Meaning arrive Kuantan at what time? 9pm??
Eh hello, not many people have JPS 3 litre diesel ok?? :D :D

:biggrin: sori bro ...this new "upgrading" is giving me a lot of headache .... before I can complete my editing, tertekan backspace button, walla...semua ilang and got posted unintentionally ...sorii yer :biggrin:

Congratulations to En Ezad :) And my salam and thanks for the invite...

Yups, remembered him [we had that conversation at the hotel lobby].

Gotta see what 2011 has in store for me...

Wud love to go. I'll keep you informed via this thread.

Would love to attend too.. but can't confirm yet so I'll just put my name as tentative..
As 30th is my mom's birthday, I will bring her along with me.

Kindly/Please indicate number of pax & whether staying overnite with number of rooms required latest by 15th January 2011. We are extended the same (Exec Deluxe) room with the Special discount thrown in .

1. dzuljazz2001
2. masCh (tentative + 1 room)
10 ..........

Top Bottom