Opinion needed- e60 or f30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Seong126

Club Guest
Hey guys,I am currently driving my e60 520i, but eagerly wants to change to F30 recently.. Should I or shouldn't ??My car is still in excellent condition, and I invested a lot in all my BMW previous and now.. Can't help myself.. Opinion from sifu plz.

Seong.. if u eagerly want to.. and can afford it, why not?

Ignore sunk cost, look forward and enJOY life la :burnout:

Ya... But one thing is I must let go my e60 baby first lo before I can get my dream f30. Tat is the restriction from my wife.. Can't help myself.

i read some reviews that the cabin space and interior in F30 is much bigger than e90, perhaps not so far off from the 5-series..so go for it bro if space is one of your concerns

Hi wuk51,
I am pricing at 95k due to fully modified and excellent condition. Well, slightly nego anyway.

get the F30 m-sport..latest model...latest technology..once warranty expired, easily modded/upgradeable due to the turbo engine

have fun, live life to the fullest!

SilverBullet;841952 said:
get the F30 m-sport..latest model...latest technology..once warranty expired, easily modded/upgradeable due to the turbo engine

have fun, live life to the fullest!

Why F30? Why not 335? last time u told dont buy F30 hahaha

initialM;843107 said:
Why F30? Why not 335? last time u told dont buy F30 hahaha

hahaha last time u compare F30 2.0 and E92 3.0 TwinTurbo..knowing u, of course la the choice is obvious..hahaha :vroam:

always listen to your heart, it has it's own special reason to make u smile alone while driving the car :)

Trade in your old 520i for a new 320i.

Seong126;841843 said:
Hey guys,

I am currently driving my e60 520i, but eagerly wants to change to F30 recently.. Should I or shouldn't ??
My car is still in excellent condition, and I invested a lot in all my BMW previous and now.. Can't help myself..
Opinion from sifu plz.

Top Bottom