Opinion needed - e46 Mofaz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nathan

Club Guest
Dear all, One of my friends is thinking of gettting a Japan spec e46 from Mofaz deatisl fo which are as follows:- Year of manu: 2002 (as indicated by the dealer) Price:-RM150k Spec- M-Sport Millage: 48k Just need you guys feedback on it. I was suggesting to him to get a 2nd hand ckd model instead. Also would much appreicate it if you guys can provide me with the link to check the vin no. Thanks in advance people. Your feedback is much appreciated

nathan;218034 said:
Dear all,

One of my friends is thinking of gettting a Japan spec e46 from Mofaz deatisl fo which are as follows:-

Year of manu: 2002 (as indicated by the dealer)

Price:-RM150k

Spec- M-Sport

Millage: 48k

Just need you guys feedback on it. I was suggesting to him to get a 2nd hand ckd model instead.

Also would much appreicate it if you guys can provide me with the link to check the vin no.

Thanks in advance people. Your feedback is much appreciated

Bro i assume is M-tech 318(2L) 02. abit over price but still can go for it if your fren really likes it. Welcome to be bimmers

wo.. that was 2-1/2 years ago price.. but maybe yours is in mint?

Hi Guys,

thks for your feedback.......yup i feel its a bit over priced too as i was looking at the papers today and a 05' ckd 318 (2.0) is priced at RM160k..........so definately this is a bit out.........

but he loves the car so much....keep on talking abt it......

i think he has already been hit by the bmw viral fever....ha,ha,ha

Unreg cars are always priced a little higher compared to the CKDs in the market. Just make sure that your friend gets the car thoroughly checked by a mech. before deciding on anything.

Top Bottom