Old i-Drive Version ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eclipse

Club Guest
I planning to buy a used 03-05 E60 525i.I wonder do I need to up-date the i-drive version in the old car?Will it be any problem if I use the old version?I'm really new to BMW car. Pleae help. :confused:

My bro-in-law's 2004 E60 530i from Naza has a different i-Drive version to my 2006 E60 525i CKD.

His car, at the bottom left side of the screen, you can see the aircon blowing direction preference. Whether its to the foot, or straight or screen and the intensity whereas mine, theres nothing down there.

I read that mine is the newer version on e60.net forums but either ways, that thing doesnt serve much purpose because its really too small to make out esp while driving.

So yes there are different versions and no you dont need to get it updated. At least thats what i think. :)

k3nny;212090 said:
My bro-in-law's 2004 E60 530i from Naza has a different i-Drive version to my 2006 E60 525i CKD.

So yes there are different versions and no you dont need to get it updated. At least thats what i think. :)

If really that small different that will be good. Because I rate some post in E60.net forum, that they r up-dating their i-drive very often. :rolleyes:

Just want to know K3nny, do your bro in law's 530i radio problem been slove? What is the car quality differ between Naza's 530 & CKD 525i ?

Top Bottom