Official BMW CLUB Launch Party

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
clint;232846 said:
Lets say no one FFK, got enough parking for 65 UDM ah ?

Somesone should contact Malaysian Book of Records to come take pictures :top:

There is a basement car park which is quite safe with security. However, we would do our best to cordone off some area in front of the building for member's car...

We have confirmed a sponsor for 1 barrel of beer, Courtesy of Maverick.. His gals would be there to administer 'racun' to assist you in financing your car mods...:top:

fabianyee;232856 said:
We have confirmed a sponsor for 1 barrel of beer, Courtesy of Maverick.. His gals would be there to administer 'racun' to assist you in financing your car mods...:top:

rugi la saya ...... I no drink beer .......... nobody sponsor Sirap Limau ke ? ...

JYazid;232859 said:
rugi la saya ...... I no drink beer .......... nobody sponsor Sirap Limau ke ? ...

Cordial drinks ada... Sponsored by Chap's...

abg jyazid , ye ka? hehehehehee

c u tomolow yeah cheers i bet sith suka giler ni

something for u...

856093402_d8ec8b6497_o.jpg

rezzy3181;232871 said:
Sad lah all the nice guys not coming.

They couldn't attend due to valid reasons..

U could still see them in future events....

JYazid;232859 said:

Didnt know you drink SIRUP LIMAU maaaaahhhhh...that day...oooppppsss sorry..he he he:listen: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Parking no problem bro clint, and for malaysian book of record 65 cars to small of a number but if 200 cars than we have a better chance. I did once for another car club back in 1989, we had total 450 cars on the old batu tiga race track, and the record is still not broken . With deu time the club i think will orgernice something like this.Let get over with the launch first.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hidup baiya eh soli hidup redbaron.............BMWCM bole bro

Baiya..waaaahhhh kalau u jadi Vice President...club boleh maju maaaahhhh nanti president tak pening kepala lagi...Oiiiit kita convoy pegi Chap's ka...!!

good idea also iceman eh soli ICEMAN63, maybe we cld meet up where hah?

I heard that got artis to sing song wwoooo. Artis name is Iceman which one i leave it to you guys to think. Song name is Yaado Kibarat and Phangyau. Who you think?
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Must be Iceman13 ka..didnt know the COMMITTEE can sing aaaahhhhh mesti FFK nanti...cabutzzzzzzz

wei iceman63 how come the cuntmittee can FFK for the launching one sumore got artist meeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

fabianyee;232860 said:
Cordial drinks ada... Sponsored by Chap's...
bagus tu ... thats mean the committee orgynising events to cater both non-drinker and 'kaki botol' ....

Dont worry Bailey i will make sure both iceman will be there.
There will be another artis to from overseas all the from the
island of java and goes by the name of the one and only
JOE KANG.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom