Not so newbie...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

musyaini

Club Guest
Hi,The name is Mus. i've registered in 2008 but too shy to say anything here until recently.After 4 years, finally able to own 2007 e60 525.But with 2.4 cc engine. I oso dunno what type of engine, code name etc. so far so gud lor...Tunjuk ajarku sifu! cheers!

salam bro mus.. may i know where is ur location? do join us for TTs and Drives aite!
i'm certain that you will gain a lot of knowledge here.. :D

musyaini;756364 said:
Hi,

The name is Mus. i've registered in 2008 but too shy to say anything here until recently.

After 4 years, finally able to own 2007 e60 525.

But with 2.4 cc engine. I oso dunno what type of engine, code name etc. so far so gud lor...

Tunjuk ajarku sifu! cheers!

Welcome Mus....Please explore the forum in search of your answers and you will find that many are very helpful....after that, you may want to consider coming over to the blue side.

Welcome back bro. Glad that you decided to be more active in the forum. Hope you enjoy the 2497cc E60.
My guess on your 2007 E60 is N52B25 engine. Source click here

Thanks for the warm welcome.

M staying in Puchong. Looking forward to join TT with u guys.

Bro Seewai, it's 2394 cc. I thinks may be she's older than 2007. Recond from UK.

Cheers!

Bro musyaini, maybe wikipedia has incorrect/insufficient information then :4:. According to wikipedia, there isn't any E60 with 2394cc.
I googled E60 2394cc and it did return quite a number of results, maybe I'll take a look at them later :)

It's said that E60 in Thai market does not use N52B25 engine but has "2394cc", not sure what engine code it could be.
I found M52TUB24 has 2394cc but that's for E39 and it's for Thai market only.

Top Bottom