Not getting the car after paying the booking fees!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

FabulousBMW

Hi bro & committees,

I have paid the booking fees with BMW premium selection for a used F30 last Sunday. Happily applying loan and get approved on Wednesday. I went to the show room on Thursday and would like to talk about the details of transfer of name and etc. However when I step in, my SA informed me the car might not able to sell to me as there is another buyer paid the booking fees before me.

I ask the SA why is this happening as I have paid the booking fees, SA told me that they will try their best to secure the car for me. As the another buyer has failed his loan from 3 banks and the forth bank has approved his loan but that has passed 14 days which they might have no issue to sell the car to me.

Unfortunately, this Saturday SA revert to me the car cannot sell to me, finally!

Seek your kind advise on this event. What is the next course of actions can I take to BMW premium selection? What does the booking fees stand for?

Thank you!

who ever paid the booking 1st is entitled for the car, the SA could have took a booking payment from you as he might have doubts
on the 1st buyer that he is going to fail the loan, if he does at least he has a 2nd option that is u,
have to seek the SA for clarification

The SA should not have taken your booking fees but he did.He cannot take 2 booking fees for the same car without releasing the former.
Either you make as much noise to perhaps get another car at a discounted price or get back double your paid fees.

Top Bottom