Nose Mask/Car Bra- Just Fitted...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

megatnh

Club Guest
HiSince my white car is not recommended to fit clear paintsheild, I opted for Nose Mask instead.... :wink:plan to use it for long distant travelling only since it's removable....this is to minimize stone chips and bugs

terencehilary;489169 said:
do u know where to buy for my e60?

hi terencehilary
if your car is non-white, I suggest you go for Paintshield. I used it before , it helps in protecting your bumper and hood from stone chips and bugs. And it is much easier to clean your car...:top:

anyway, you can order the nose mask thru the authorized dealer but in my case the nose mask is no longer supplied and i therefore ordered it through the states

wow...cool! why clear bra cant be applied on white car? the film does show a little tinge yellowish but i think not too much rite?

I opt for bra-less.. :p :D

Avoid tailgating, chips to the front is very minimal.

i opted for paint shield since my car is dark colored...excellent effect!

Spaceman;489176 said:
wow...cool! why clear bra cant be applied on white car? the film does show a little tinge yellowish but i think not too much rite?

I was informed the yellowish is visible and possibly when u remove the clear shield later it will be much more noticeable

nickyow;489184 said:
i opted for paint shield since my car is dark colored...excellent effect!

Nickyow
didje put the shield covering the whole hood surface area? Previously , I didn't and the chips can really go beyond the quarter of the hood area

megatnh;489167 said:
Hi
Since my white car is not recommended to fit clear paintsheild, I opted for Nose Mask instead.... :wink:
Plan to use it for long distant travelling only since it's removable....this is to minimize stone chips and bugs

NICE!!! did u buy the bra online? i'd love to get one for my car....how u did it?

glock_8;489502 said:
NICE!!! did u buy the bra online? i'd love to get one for my car....how u did it?

hi glock
i bought it online but they dont deliver outside the states:stupid:
my friend couriered it for me.
Was trying to get it from the authorized dealer but the item somehow was frozen, perhaps the LCI is coming:wink:

Abe Jak;701340 said:
i plan to get that bra for my e60..where can i get it locally..?

hi abe jak
couldn't find it locally, unfortunately... you might want to get paintshield as option.....

Top Bottom