A1 Team Malaysia - PODIUM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Feb 14 2006, 03:05 PM
When's the next race at Sepang?
Unfortunately, that would have to be the next season... We shall plan for one then!! :p

well i went to sepang for this season and it was fun...definitely goin again next season

You were there? We were too... Me & Tyke..

Yeah... atmosphere was definately different there! Had a chance to sneak in to the Team Malaysia pit to wish Alex good luck... hehe :blush:

It should start mid-end of the year rite? I better go check...

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Feb 14 2006, 03:54 PM
So the club will organise a pit walk as well?...
Don't know about that but can ask... This year they are not too strict but who knows about next year...

well done to Alex & Team Malaysia! Just saw the repeat of the feature race.

As for the incident between Jos & Alex, it's just a racing incident IMHO. Funny that when the podium winners parked their cars in the post race parc femme, the Canadian & Australian teams were there to hug their drivers. Alex was just standing there catching his breath!

Yeah I was wondering to how come no hugs from mechanics he looked so lost.
Well its always the case that when u dont have to worry abt money you tend to race better, otherwise its like worry about being in an accident and incur extra costs rather than going balls out.

does anyone else thinks that Alex should get penalty for his manouver on Jos??

No he should not get penalised. That was purely racing. Watch BTCC and you'll understand why it's called ''normal racing incident". Touching and hitting is different. In Alex's case it was considered touching not hitting thus no penalty given.

Cheers.

Top Bottom