Next Generation Tires

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

These tires are made in South Carolina, USA . Radical new tire design by Michelin. The next generation of tires. They had a pair at the Philadelphia car show. SEE THROUGH TIRES These tires are airless and are scheduled to be out on the market very soon. The bad news for law enforcement is that spike strips will not work on these. Just think of the impact on existing technology: A. no more air valves... B. no more air compressors at gas stations... C. no more repair kits... D. no more flats... These are actual pictures taken in the South Carolina plant of Michelin.

I'd hate to see what would happen to the car next to me, if and when my new-fangled tyres picked up and slung a stone.

Or worse, if a stone got stuck.

At least I'd save money on tyre polish....that Meguiar's Endurance Tyre Shine ain't cheap! LOL

i remember seeing these shots when MS Windows XP was just launched circa end-2002, claimed to be next gen tyres but still not out in the market as yet. Wait until your hair turns grey la.

Yup seen them years ago, at the same time as RFT/EMT. Even saw them in Beyond 2000. But yet the RFT/EMts came out first. The naked pictures are for illustrative purposes. They said that if they are commercially launched, there would be a sidewall to make it more presentably acceptable to the public.

BTW, when RFTs came out, spike strips dont work. So there is a new one developed to counter the RFTs. Saw it on Fifth Gear

Top Bottom