NEWBIES & OLDIES GET together TT at PENANG NASI KANDAR(HSBC) in PJ - 25 OCT 2007

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
wah cppeng flesh milk or fresh milk ...intentionally spelt wrongly is it...

XXX;252767 said:
wah cppeng flesh milk or fresh milk ...intentionally spelt wrongly is it...

oops sorry i m noob in grammer!

Hi guys/gals,

Is there a map to this place somewhere in this thread... I am not too familiar with the area and would like to join tonight's TT. Thanks.

BlackCat

Something Like this?
kl_hotels.cgi

python_dev;252927 said:
Something Like this?
kl_hotels.cgi

Thanks bro,

Coming from KL via the Fed Highway, which would be better: turning in from the highway into Jalan Barat or Jalan Timur? If I remember correctly, some of the roads here are 'one-way' roads.

BlackCat

BlackCat;252929 said:
Thanks bro,

Coming from KL via the Fed Highway, which would be better: turning in from the highway into Jalan Barat or Jalan Timur? If I remember correctly, some of the roads here are 'one-way' roads.

BlackCat
My Sugestion is Jln Barat because you can go past and spot the place first, then have to do a loop around anyway to get in the right entrance. the place is right nect to HSBC, hard to miss if you do 1 loop around.

python_dev;252931 said:
My Sugestion is Jln Barat because you can go past and spot the place first, then have to do a loop around anyway to get in the right entrance. the place is right nect to HSBC, hard to miss if you do 1 loop around.

Thanks bro,

I'll do that. Would be coming around after 10:30pm only, anyone still around at that time...?

BlackCat

BlackCat;252934 said:
Thanks bro,

I'll do that. Would be coming around after 10:30pm only, anyone still around at that time...?

BlackCat

yep .. we will still be around ...

so tonight see ya all there ..

.......and so i finally figured out there at 2 TT's in a week. The Thursday one in PJ and the Friday one in Dataran Prima by Redbaron. And an official one coming soon?

U guys can't get enuf of each other, so sweet!

If you dont already know...this is a Gay Club disguised as a Car Club..

Bro XXX, now I finally got to know this a gay club....
No wonder la you were so upset last Fri, when I hold some chick's hand.....

...yalah u dunno I have the hots for you meh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom