Newbies joining!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

agep79

Club Guest
Hi everbody?Thanks a lot BMW Club Malaysia! coz successfully registered my nickname, firstly I want asking few things about BMW M5, I'm new in this forum, kindly pls help me, currently maybe next month I have my own M5... powerful sedan car!, below is few things abt M5:-1. How many people in malaysia using the M5 new edition E60?2. About car hijack? How to get safely from car hijack3. About car maintenance? 4. Addiotional cars safely? Needs or not?streering lock etc.Thank You.

B4 you ask any Q wud appreciate you cud intro yorself as a newbiezss to us all. Thankx you. Cheers dude.....

Ok no problem, Hi all! my name is Agep79, base in penang, under process to get own BMW M5.

I have few things abt M5 :-

1. How many people in malaysia using the M5 new edition E60?
2. About car hijack? How to get safely from car hijack
3. About car maintenance?
4. Addiotional cars safely? Needs or not? stering lock etc.

Thank you.

Double post...? =/

I say skip the E60 and go for the E39 M5. Less "computers" helping you drive, and not to mention a cheaper price. =D

Friend, you want to buy a brand new BMW M5 from Auto Bravaria or reconds one~????

I've heard that the BMW M5 fuel consumption is quite high~!!! but I think who able to buy a super car will not care about that right...................~?

Van1ty;323899 said:
Double post...? =/

I say skip the E60 and go for the E39 M5. Less "computers" helping you drive, and not to mention a cheaper price. =D

How much is E39 M5 here in Malaysia?

Friend, are you planning to buy a E39 BMW M5~??? E39 BMW M5 is very rare in Malaysia, not more then 10 unit~!!! did't saw any owner selling their car, so done know the actual price, but I think the price is between 200k to 300k~!!!

Hey Steven

I think its just more curiosity. If I do buy something for that price, I think I would prefer the E46 M3. Even tho its not as quick in a straight line, it handles better (IMO), and I prefer the looks.

I have never seen any units here in Sabah

Top Bottom