Newbie signing in

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Wolfdire

Club Guest
Greetings to fellow BMW brethrens,I've just got myself a pre owned E90 320d after much consideration but the damn torque of the car is just so addictive it won me over but would like to ask all the Sifus here how you guys plan or did to minimize the ill effects of the quality of diesel in Bolehland?appreciate very much tunjuk ajar From the seniors here,thank you.

good choice! welcome to the oil burning club.
get your oil change done regularly, anything between 5-10k kms is good. try injector cleaners out there in the market.
but most importantly, drive your horse hard to burn off those carbon deposits! :4:

when you find yourself needing a bit more oomph out of your ride, come look for the diesel gang here. we'll help you add steroids to what's under your hood. hehe.
in the meanwhile, enjoy your torque monster!

Thanks bro Maniac,will definitely try to meet up with you guys to learn more about this torque monster,been following the threads over here and must say so many of you guys are so passionate and proud of your 320d and i guess having you guys around could help to allay any worries i have,see you around!oops must answer roll call already

Top Bottom