Newbie & need help (E34 from zero)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mmz9477

Club Guest
Hi,i'm a newbie here and recently bought an E34.so far after do some repair works,the car is in good condition.Now i'm planning to do some refurbish or upgrade on my ride.I really need help from otai2,master n sifus here to share some good places for me to do reupholster interior,upgrade/change ICE,refurbish rims, replace tyres, etc. (any suggestions are most welcome.hehe.. ;) )Preferable in KL area.hehe..thank you. ;)

Hey bro,

You can search on some of the informative threads previously posted by the members. Best members to consult or seek guidance from would be those otais like Mizhan, Blackhowling, Ramsing, just to name a few.

Many would recommend you to visit Blue Green Motorwerks along the Federal Highway for a start. :top:

All the best with your refurbishment bro.

Dear MMZ...kindly refer to our thread E34 maintenance...lots of useful information there, take your time and read...and if you could please share with us your experiences by updating the thread...thanks!

hi mmz, congratulation on your acquisition. e34 is a damn well good car! share some pics for us here!

welcome to the forum bro..e34 has a sexy butt IMHO....

Top Bottom