Newbie from KLANG =D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
my fellow dieselheads have all posted in this thread - so i have to echo in lah.
ronnie, get the 320d, you won't regret it. even with a heavy right foot, you can still get >700km on a full tank. but more importantly, the thrill you get everytime you drive being squashed into your seat when you tap on the accelerator. thankfully they are the lumbar supported sports seats.
lorry sound? i think it's a compromise that you'll be glad to accept, and after a while you won't even notice it.
the powerkit that everyone talks about is an upgrade that will increase your hp and torque to give you even more oomph.

Eggie86;657741 said:
Wow, the FC of those guys using the 320d sure are awesome. Mine's like more than double their latest readings!

16.9L/KM vs 7.1L/KM... :adore:

16.9L/100km ??!!! Hell no.... You are driving a fuel sucker !! Omg....@_o"

Maniac;657742 said:
my fellow dieselheads have all posted in this thread - so i have to echo in lah.
ronnie, get the 320d, you won't regret it. even with a heavy right foot, you can still get >700km on a full tank. but more importantly, the thrill you get everytime you drive being squashed into your seat when you tap on the accelerator. thankfully they are the lumbar supported sports seats.
lorry sound? i think it's a compromise that you'll be glad to accept, and after a while you won't even notice it.
the powerkit that everyone talks about is an upgrade that will increase your hp and torque to give you even more oomph.

Thanks for the advised bro, now I am sure that I will be getting a 320d for sure, just looking for white color only... =p
Does the power kit void the car warranty ??

ronnie2k9;657754 said:
16.9L/100km ??!!! Hell no.... You are driving a fuel sucker !! Omg....@_o"

Hehe, that figure is an average from the number of fill ups I've done since I've started tracking my FC bro... But yeah, damn high! :biggrin:

BMW Powerkit does not void any warranties...BMW will install it for you-takes about 3 hours to install and then it gives you 30 years of sublime F1 driving for about MR7500. If you can afford it,get it ronnie! I heard if you buy it with your car,its only MR5K. Go negotiate with your dealer. HP upped to more than 200hp!

docrayboy;657792 said:
BMW Powerkit does not void any warranties...BMW will install it for you-takes about 3 hours to install and then it gives you 30 years of sublime F1 driving for about MR7500. If you can afford it,get it ronnie! I heard if you buy it with your car,its only MR5K. Go negotiate with your dealer. HP upped to more than 200hp!

yes pls ronnie.if i were given the chance to get the power kit upgrade when i bought my car i would go ahead and grab it without even blinking an eye.
5k upgrade for 200+hp and 4xx Nm torque is a no brainer.
and all the best with your Alpinweiss 320d hunting!

docrayboy;657792 said:

Docrayboy, 3 hrs ?? do they remap the ECU ?? RM5000 is ok ma....

namidub;657919 said:
yes pls ronnie.if i were given the chance to get the power kit upgrade when i bought my car i would go ahead and grab it without even blinking an eye.
5k upgrade for 200+hp and 4xx Nm torque is a no brainer.
and all the best with your Alpinweiss 320d hunting!

But remap the ECU can get up to so high ??!! How about the fuel consumption after the power kit ??

Worried will be high wor...

ronnie2k9;657946 said:
Docrayboy, 3 hrs ?? do they remap the ECU ?? RM5000 is ok ma....

Yes bro-remap the ECU-put in a larger fan and a larger oil (not air) intercooler. You got the money? They got the goodies!

docrayboy;657965 said:
Yes bro-remap the ECU-put in a larger fan and a larger oil (not air) intercooler. You got the money? They got the goodies!
doc i tot new ecu meh??

docrayboy;657965 said:

Yup... will try to ask my SA for more information...

Guys, there will be a special invitation sales coming on friday, sat n sun at glenmarie...

Friday for 6 series, sat & sun for all types of BMWs....

Heard from my SA great deals and discounts then.... :rock::rock:

docrayboy;657965 said:

Yup... will try to ask my SA for more information...

Guys, there will be a special invitation sales coming on friday, sat n sun at glenmarie...

Friday for 6 series, sat & sun for all types of BMWs....

Heard from my SA great deals and discounts then.... :rock::rock:

Going ton place a booking on the 320d later..... Hope I make the right choice.... =D

ronnie2k9;658628 said:
Going ton place a booking on the 320d later..... Hope I make the right choice.... =D

It'll be the best thing you ever did for yourself, bro! Its both a necessity and a great investment at the same time! Imagine the fantastic fuel savings, the time savings (no need to stop at petrol station every 3 days like the petrol cars-especially if the drivers are heavy right-footed) but above all, its such an exhilarating drive- I'll let you in on a secret.....its actually a sports car disguised as a regular sedan. EnJOY!

docrayboy;658678 said:
It'll be the best thing you ever did for yourself, bro! Its both a necessity and a great investment both at the same time! imagine the fuel savings, the time savings(no need to stopping petrol station every 3 days!) but above all,its such an exhilarating drive-I'll let you in on a secret.....its actually a sports car disguised as a sedan. EnJOY!

Hahaha... Well said, I have booked a black 320d =p indeed very powerful.... Thinking of the X1d using same engine =p

Top Bottom