New X5 E53 owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Price of X5 is almost similar to Porche Cayenne - whether new or re-cond.

Can you share the reasons why you prefer X5 to Cayenne?

BMW X5 is priced pretty closed to Porche Cayenne - both new and second hand.

Can you share what are the main reasons why you all invest in X5 as opposed to Cayenne?

I think the Cayenne is priced higher both new or used in Malaysia compared to the X5. But price was not the issue. I've been driving BMWs for almost 20 years now. Let's just say that I've grown used to it's styling, handling and features. And I always say, Why change a good thing?

Similarly I can ask you back, Why would you owe a Cayenne rather than a X5?

Congrats on your new ride :top:

I can really understand how you fell in luv with an X5. I was also just looking around at MPVs and SUVs but once I got insidean X5, all other options just disappeared.

Beige interior is THE colour. Mine is just black.

Presently I use my X5 as a weekend vehicle; just too sayang to use it as a daily ride. And now, there is more reason for me to look forward to weekends. Since you are a beemer sifu, I shall look forward to reading your findings on your new ride.

Wah! Since when I become a sifu? Me novice la. Just learning about the X5. And yours is the E70 right? Different league already with my E53. I malu la want to compare with yours.

On another note, I'm the same as you. the X5 is a weekend car. The Chinese has a saying. Like a new toilet. Meaning sayang to use and keep clean all the time. Been 3 months already and still haven't stop fussing with it.

Looking at your previous and current rides, you are definitely a beemer sifu in my book :top:

Me and my X5? I am like a teen in love for the first time. Have my arms around a beautiful gal and thinking how else to please her:love:

Sure glad I found this forum. When my folding side mirror gives problem, I would now know what to do:eek:

Top Bottom