New Michelin Pilot Super Sport (PSS)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
t2ribena;646444 said:
wow...thats good price...which shop?

:listen: Conti Dealer in Kuantan ... and I hv managed to get the special discount extended to our club members as well :top:.

Looks like this is the oem tire for the new M5 as well :)

Btw, newer tires are not necessarily better. The best tires are those that is at least 6 months from the date of manufacture, preferably one year. This is to allow the chemical and rubber compounds to be completely cured for maximum performance, as told to me by two different technical managers from two tire companies.

Search 295/25-20" for my car but was told not available at the moment. Buying from Singapore, will arrived to my house by next week. Cost: RM 4571.72 for 2-pieces inclusive of transport.

Zul;646674 said:
Search 295/25-20" for my car but was told not available at the moment. Buying from Singapore, will arrived to my house by next week. Cost: RM 4571.72 for 2-pieces inclusive of transport.

20" bro? ...simply awesome :top:

rears are dated 1311, fronts 1011. It's 10 to 13 weeks of 2011.

Where did you ordered yours from? same size as mine?

yes. Same spec, but from my local dealer in Johor.

Hi,

Been searching this tyre in PJ areas 245/40/18 PSS, but cannot get a price range that near RM900 per piece, most of the shop quoted around RM1200 to RM1300 per piece. Which not much of price incentive when compare to a RFT tyre at RM1800 per piece.

Any ideas which shop having a lowest price in PJ area? Thanks.

How can u compare crap RFT tyres with the PSS? Good luck on your search because no way you can find it at RM900, even the PS2 was already RM1000+ then...and tyre prices are rising by the day...

Top Bottom