New member introduction

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

padil6606

Club Guest
Hi all..My name is padil. This is my first day in this huge family. As a new member, I hope to have support and guide from all.If there is wrong in my writing, please forgive me.Thanks and best regards...

Welcome bro padil to BMWCM do enjoy ur stay in here...:top:
What ride u have bro...

hi bro volvos525i and azhar1788..
Thank you very much welcoming me. Really appriciated it..
Actually since I am newbie here, I still confusing on how to use this forum proper, make friends..
By the way I am very glad and appriciate you guys reply it..

For information, I just bought E34, 24valve.. No vanos..
Still much to learn from you guys, all oldtimers, sifus and others..

Hi bro padil606...
Its ok just go thru sure by the time you learn it huhu...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi everybody, my name is rizal and i just joined this forum, i just bought a used 320d year 2009 and i need all advise and comment with regard to service and handling of this car. any and all suggections are welcome. by the way the waranty is just over and i found a service centre called eastcos automobile at bkt jalil, hv anybody used their service and r they good?

thanks

RSA;828805 said:
Hi everybody, my name is rizal and i just joined this forum, i just bought a used 320d year 2009 and i need all advise and comment with regard to service and handling of this car. any and all suggections are welcome. by the way the waranty is just over and i found a service centre called eastcos automobile at bkt jalil, hv anybody used their service and r they good?

thanks

Welcome bro RSA...
Please do a self intro with a new thread...
This is some body thread...:rock:

Thanks again to all.. So I would like to detail on myself as per forum/general forums/newbies/useful template for intro by XXX…

1. -What do you drive:
E34, 525i (1993)

2. -Male / Female
Male

3. -Picture of you(optional)
Still finding the best picture.. Hehehe

4. -Location:
Cheras (near Hospital Pantai Cheras, Tesco Taman Midah)

5. -Occupation:
Designer

6. -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:
From Internet (when search info on e34, mostly the input come from this forum. Two thumbs up!!!)

7. -When was it?
No idea on this questions..

8. -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?
I love bmw... I want to be part of this family..

9. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?
Continuely give good and update information, enlarge the family..

10. -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
To be a betterman.. Heh

Hello Cikgus, Sifus & Gurus...

My name is Shivan and I'm from Melaka. I work in the offshore supply vessel industry and I have a deep passion for the BMWs...especially the 528i F10 series...

I got to know about this forum after looking up about BMW from the Tapatalk app..and I guess it's the foremost informative forum for Malaysian BMW owners..

I haven't got myself a BMW yet, but I am going to very soon...which is the main reason why I joined this forum. I would like to ask for the advice, guidance and expertise from all the experts in this forum. I'm only a newbie and my knowledge in BMWs is only a little compared to what you guys already know...minta tunjuk ajar sifu!

I will be going through the forum an finding out more about which model is the best for me, the pros and cons etc..

Thank you...from an excited would be BMW owner... :)

Welcome bro kanna_28 to the forum...
Please do at self intro at the newbies section...
Open a new post for your own...:rock:
This easier for others to welcome you also...

Syafiq Aziz;828869 said:
welcome to the club! :).. feel free to join the TT ..

Bro, how i want to know when and where next TT to be held.. Of course I would love to join this TT..
Please advice

padil6606;830403 said:
Bro, how i want to know when and where next TT to be held.. Of course I would love to join this TT..
Please advice

Hi bro...
You just scroll to the members meet up look for klang shah alam/ksa that is at mmz or any other location....:thumbup:

Aku ada stereng lori....ko adaaa....

Volvos525i;830420 said:
Hi bro...
You just scroll to the members meet up look for klang shah alam/ksa that is at mmz or any other location....:thumbup:

Hahaha.. Ok bro..
Sudah jumpa.. Thanks 4 the info..

P/s : Stering lori xde, tp stering E34 ade.. heh..

padil6606;830427 said:
Hahaha.. Ok bro..
Sudah jumpa.. Thanks 4 the info..

P/s : Stering lori xde, tp stering E34 ade.. heh..

Xpe bro plan2 kayuh huhu...

Hi everyone. I am kuan and I am new to here.
I wish to obtain/share experiences, guides and advice for everything regarding cars.

Nice to meet you all :burnout:

Welcome bro steveKuan87 to the forum do enjoy ur stay in here...
Its better for you to open a new thread in the newbies section and do self intro so that others member also can welcome you...:rock:

Top Bottom