new here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
whooa...318 with quad exhaust , very daring .....careful on the myvis & the BLMs ...if they tried to cucuk you , just pretend you are not interested ...:listen::listen::listen:

megatniza;705677 said:
whooa...318 with quad exhaust , very daring .....careful on the myvis & the blms ...if they tried to cucuk you , just pretend you are not interested ...:listen::listen::listen:

not interested at all hhahahaahaha

hye suriya, where did you change your bumper. How much does it cost?. Quad exhaust huhhhh!. Change all sets of split into 2.

Ibrahim Hanif;706377 said:
hye suriya, where did you change your bumper. How much does it cost?. Quad exhaust huhhhh!. Change all sets of split into 2.

Change it at Tun Aminah Skudai..RM 480.00 for bumper only.

i'm from JB too. Setia tropika. Nice to meet you bro. Cheap meh. Front or rear bumper?. Or both?. How about the quad exhaust?. Did you split it into 2?. :smokin:

Hi Suriya,
Can PM me the shop's location. I am thinking to do the same mod too!! How much to spend?

Congratulations on the new ride. Upload some pictures of your ride.

Suriya, ibrahim hanif and mybimmer....do join Johor TT this friday...check this out on JOHOR TT thread (meet-up section)..all are welcome....

Welcome bro
eeehhh...........e46 318i 2.0 year 2003 ............ can i say nightmare begin ?
But meeting me will make part of nightmare end if u really face the nightmare which i can end it..............hehehehe am i right njunaidi77

Top Bottom