New e93 - I want one too!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Absolutely gorgeous (sigh)! And 306 horses, 5.8 secs for the same money as our 325i :eek: That would be some car with which to do a leisurely Ampang Pecah nasi lemak run :p

I hope our present administration sells Proton soon and opens up the market even more. My full support to our brave PM for withstanding the tirade against him!

somehow it looks less "balanced"than the std sedan - especially with the top down.:p the tail looks akwardly long...

there are very few cabrios with nice, balanced design - i think the Mazda Miata is one of them:)

Different kind of car bro. The E93 is a sedan convertible and the look is meant to be long wheelbase, long tail end. It's a cruiser more than a bruiser.

A Miata is a roadster, strictly two-seater, short wheelbase, tight end. BMW has those too in the Zs. Not a look I particularly like.

Pardon the pun, but it's different butts for different folks ;)

Undoubtedly the stuff of dreams. Picture yourself ferrying 3 hot chicks in the E93 to a party in La Bodega, Telawi. Crowds will part...a space will magically open up for you to park...guys will go green with envy :p

Classic Chris Bangle...the man's a design genius!

isnt this is the cabrio of e92? why change code again to e93? any diff between the e92 n e93?...

jsen said:
isnt this is the cabrio of e92? why change code again to e93? any diff between the e92 n e93?...

Unlike the E46, all E90 variation will roll on a dedicated chassis code...E90 sedan, E91 wagon, E92 coupe and E93 cabrio.....

Schwepps said:
Undoubtedly the stuff of dreams. Picture yourself ferrying 3 hot chicks in the E93 to a party in La Bodega, Telawi. Crowds will part...a space will magically open up for you to park...guys will go green with envy :p

Classic Chris Bangle...the man's a design genius!

The design sits very nicely with the top up as well! :) For most convertibles, with the roof up, the car usually looks anywhere from unshapely to wierd. The e93 actually looks nice and sensible with the roof up :) , gorgeous and sexy with the roof down :D !

Time to start playing the 4-D & Magnum again!!

pkw88 said:
The design sits very nicely with the top up as well! :) For most convertibles, with the roof up, the car usually looks anywhere from unshapely to wierd. The e93 actually looks nice and sensible with the roof up :) , gorgeous and sexy with the roof down :D !

Time to start playing the 4-D & Magnum again!!

Yes, 4-D or Magnum would be handy, not just to buy the E93 - I hear the country's economy is bad...hence I don't even dare to consider replacing my E46 with a new BMW.:(

...very nice vario steel retractable roof, attached to a very nice BMW convertible....out in 2007 eh ?

:D

KL2DC.. thks for the clarification... if not u, im still wanderin its a newer model of a 3er..! thks.

jsen said:
KL2DC.. thks for the clarification... if not u, im still wanderin its a newer model of a 3er..! thks.

Not a problem...

Not too sure about the E93...its heavy and that whole roof assembly is a potential source for squeaks and rattles. Everyone's doing retractable hardtops...VW's EOS, Volvo's C70...even Mazda's MX5.

Still!!...gonna have to call my contacts for the earliest possible test drive/review, stay tune ;)

I want one, but I don't need one. Even if i Need one, I cannot afford one.

Schwepps said:
A Miata is a roadster, strictly two-seater, short wheelbase, tight end. BMW has those too in the Zs. Not a look I particularly like.

Pardon the pun, but it's different butts for different folks ;)

personally i'd prefer the Z4 over the E93..i'd muscle up the Z4 for myself and let my wife cruise in the E93..

but yeah,like u said,different butts;)

Yeah, always dream't of having a roadster until I actually drove one. Most uncomfortable for a softie like me :p

Are you an STi man supergripen? Noticed your avatar and signature. Isn't the Subaru WRX STi just awesome? Enjoyed that immensely...but also uncomfortable :eek:

Top Bottom