New C-Class sneak preview at C&C

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Schwepps

Heyo guys! Long time no talkie :) Happy to hear about the great drive up Genting. Remember that I picked DY as El Presidente first! He da man, he da best! :driver: And uhh, JPB be good too...:joyman: Although this is a BMW forum, we're open to check out equivalent cars of other marques right? I've been informed by C&C PJ that they're holding a 1-day sneak preview of the new C-Class (W204) on Sat 29 Sep. Bookers stand to win a free trip to Germany. The launch is in mid-Nov and deliveries start from then. Call 03-78728000 for appointment. :vroam:

the new c-class i saw in singapore last month ..... very nice !!!

TomJB;248029 said:
JB C&C have sneak preview?

Probably. They're going round the country - call up and find out.

It's only 1 car though, a C200K. Forgot to ask my SE whether it's the Avantgarde or Elegence. Not that I'm in the market now, but I'll go just to kepoh. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind checking it out as well. Is it being held at the C&C in Mutiara Damansara?

We can convoy our E90's there and kepoh together hehehe.

I hear the new C looks fantastic in the flesh.

I wanna go to check it out too.

I'm considering to get one for my wife. Do let us know the venue - C&C Federal Highway or Mutiara?

The 29th event is in PJ Federal Highway from 9am to 6pm. Free food and such. PJ is still the main sales location in the Klang Valley.

No lah, let's not give C&C the pleasure of thinking that they've piqued the interest of a gang of E90-ers. I'll go in my beat-up, muddy company Kembara. :D

Ya, I guess it wouldn't seem right if we all convoy there together for such an event LOL.

Schwepps, none of us have seen your E90 sports yet pics or real life! If there was an award for the most shy E90 Sports, you'd win it heheh. Show off a bit to the rest of us la. We wanna celebrate your hard earned spend :).

Hey E46F! How's tricks? What's there to show off....it's stock. :) I'm not into mods, meets and convoy drives. Don't have as much testosterone as before I guess. :D

Shy? No. Lone wolf? Mebbe.... ;)

I love the idea of a fleet of E90 going down to check out the C-Class... Sure I would love to see the faces of the C&C people... HaHaHa... But well its a kind of respect to the coming of a new model isnt it? So are we going?! HaHaHa...

hey Tom...i got invited also by the NZ wheel salesperson to check out n test drive the W204 C class soon...wanna check it out together ?

mnas! Sure do! You have my number... Do msg me when you going down, k? Is the one at Plentong or the one at DNP?

TomJB;248573 said:
mnas! Sure do! You have my number... Do msg me when you going down, k? Is the one at Plentong or the one at DNP?

actually got invited by 2 SA, one at NZ Wheels Plentong and one at C&C Skudai...hahaha. they mentioned that the launch is some time early next Oct..i'll ring u up on that.

Guys, my SE told me that the CKD C200K Elegance is expected to be priced at RM258k. That's pretty good pricing vs the 320i and 320SE given the prestige factor huh? :eek:

Hello guys, juz some random shots of the new C-Class as I was leaving my hotel today. Excuse the shot angles as I was rushing to office...

Haha.. E90 vs W204!

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

Thanks for the great photos GHS! I still prefer the look of the E90, but I must say the W204 has more 'presence' and looks more prestigious...if that's what you want. :fight:

mnas;248669 said:
actually got invited by 2 SA, one at NZ Wheels Plentong and one at C&C Skudai...hahaha. they mentioned that the launch is some time early next Oct..i'll ring u up on that.

Alrighty... Will wait for you call then... HeeHee...:rock:

I'm also more biased towards the looks of the E90 :D

But I must admit that a white W204 with the AMG bodykit looks not too bad! :p
I saw it in a magazine a few months ago. But haven't seen it in the flesh yet.

Hope will get a chance to see it when I'm in ///M Land this weekend...
And not to mention bimmers as well!

damn, the more i look at W204, the more i like it now..hehe. i might end up having it too :)

Tom, i'm going for the preview on 4-Oct 7pm at NZ Wheels Plentong. let's go !
if we both can't make it that day, let's go to the C&C Skudai one on the weekend.

Top Bottom