need ur advice...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

suesham

Club Guest
helo..my car had problem..Any advice why when i brake my car, there was a noise on the tyre.. I already changed the disc n breakpad but thenoise still coming... what to do aaa???any idea.... thanks :hmmmm:

suesham;727590 said:
helo..

my car had problem..

Any advice why when i brake my car, there was a noise on the tyre.. I already changed the disc n breakpad but the
noise still coming... what to do aaa???any idea.... thanks :hmmmm:

since you've changed the disc, may i ask if it's only for the front or both f/r ?

bro??errr...im lady ok... almost every morning, the sound so clear n when raining.. ( when i brake my car )..

cracksys;727600 said:
what kind of noise?

suesham;727590 said:
helo..

my car had problem..

Any advice why when i brake my car, there was a noise on the tyre.. I already changed the disc n breakpad but the
noise still coming... what to do aaa???any idea.... thanks :hmmmm:

I already taked my car from my mekanik..OMG....the sound still have...2times my mecanic changed the brakepad..but when raining..its make noise...wat to do... :(

suesham;727668 said:
I already taked my car from my mekanik..OMG....the sound still have...2times my mecanic changed the brakepad..but when raining..its make noise...wat to do... :(

Before this no sound...but after i changed my rims n tyre..the sound was there...i thought the sound from my brake so i changed my brake n disc...but after 2times changed the same part, the noise still there...someone out there can help me to solve this matter?? plsss...thanks.. :(

suesham;727670 said:
Before this no sound...but after i changed my rims n tyre..the sound was there...i thought the sound from my brake so i changed my brake n disc...but after 2times changed the same part, the noise still there...someone out there can help me to solve this matter?? plsss...thanks.. :(
i don't think "brumm brumm" sound can be associated to disc + brakepad.

from what i have been experiencing, sound from disc or brakepad are similar to the train braking. nyyyyyii nyyiii or something :D

cracksys;727684 said:
i don't think "brumm brumm" sound can be associated to disc + brakepad.

from what i have been experiencing, sound from disc or brakepad are similar to the train braking. nyyyyyii nyyiii or something :D

ala.....same what brumm brummm or nyinyinyi...eiiii.....wat to do now...the sound from tyre...similar to the train braking laaa.....any idea??? :(

wah kes berat ni sis....jeng jeng jeng....ermm even ur mech oso can rectify the prob....hmmmm sis what species is ur ride btw??

Are you using Falken tyres? You just changed the tyres too right?? I got nyinyinyi sound also after changed new disc & pad last time. The sound gone after few weeks.

yat325;727719 said:
wah kes berat ni sis....jeng jeng jeng....ermm even ur mech oso can rectify the prob....hmmmm sis what species is ur ride btw??

emm...e36 320i...yap my mech oso cant trace what the problem...2times he changed the brakepad..this morning the sound still uuutttttt uttttt(sound effect on the tyre) hahahhaha...malu i tau..jiran 4biji rumah can hear that sound...OMG.. :(

Galaxy7;727750 said:
Are you using Falken tyres? You just changed the tyres too right?? I got nyinyinyi sound also after changed new disc & pad last time. The sound gone after few weeks.

is it true we must find the original disc ??i bought this disc from other mech rm100/pc....the new ones...before this no sound...but after i changed my rims n tyre, the sound was there...i thought its from my brake...so i changed my disc n pad...but the sound still there...so how..is it bcause of tyre??or the disc not original?

Why don't you take a video so that we can know what kinda noise it is making..that'll make it much simpler..

From the kinda sound you describe I doubt it is a brake issue..I suppose its about time to change mechanic :biggrin:

2wenty6;727933 said:
Why don't you take a video so that we can know what kinda noise it is making..that'll make it much simpler..

From the kinda sound you describe I doubt it is a brake issue..I suppose its about time to change mechanic :biggrin:

change mech?..how about disc??ok la...as ur wish i will take the video tomorrow morning .. :wink:

I think i know what is it the train horn sound. It is the plate behind the disc rubbing on ur disc. It is a thin piece plate so when it heats up.. It warps and kena the disc. Get ur mech to push it further from the disc. Always happen after changed pads or disc. If i am right... Do let me know.

suesham;727941 said:
change mech?..how about disc??ok la...as ur wish i will take the video tomorrow morning .. :wink:

hey sis\
i agree with alantiong. The plate behind the disc mite b the culprit... touching the discs or one of the disc.. but then when u r x braking, sound is x there huh?
Is the ABS lite turned on?

Interesting sound.. memula, bunyik "brummm brummmm", then "nyiiii nyiiii....", now "utttt uuuuttttttt".. macam keretapi tanah merah pun ada laa... This is complicated problem from sound.. so u can make a free concert in your neighbourhood :24:... Just kidding..

Actually I had this problem back 2years ago, and alantiong is right, it's because of metal plate behind the disc (look like disc cover if im not mistaken).. If the sound still persist, try to make proper lyrics for it, and enjoy the song.. hahaa -joking again.. jgn maraa kak.. :aetsch:

Top Bottom