need some help.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Msport-525i

Club Guest
Anyone knows what phone is compatible to the E60, japan specs, year 2004?i have a cable in the arm rest compartment, but dont know what phone can be used in there.,... if anyone have tried it, pls let me know.ThanksMsport-525i

dopod

XXX;229138 said:
Dopod 838 Pro can...:D

wei XXX how abt my proposal yesterday maaaaahhhhh?

msport-525i good luck mate , hope it wont be a dopod yeah

Msport-525i,U mean your car dont have blue tooth:eek: What abt user manual, did u manage to get English Version along with your car? Do ur car fitted with rear side window power blind? What abt active streering? Pactronic? What else is missing in ur car? I maybe be facing problem as same as u soon as i am waiting for my japan spec also. Mine will be highline,but no rear side window power blind and not sure if it has parktonic too :rolleyes:

sam75;229616 said:
Msport-525i,U mean your car dont have blue tooth:eek: What abt user manual, did u manage to get English Version along with your car? Do ur car fitted with rear side window power blind? What abt active streering? Pactronic? What else is missing in ur car? I maybe be facing problem as same as u soon as i am waiting for my japan spec also. Mine will be highline,but no rear side window power blind and not sure if it has parktonic too :rolleyes:

sam75, my car dont have the following :

a) Bluetooth
b) PDC - Parking Distance Control
c) Rear window blinds
d) Obviously the radio----> even if u add booster but i overcome that problem already.. i can even watch DVD while driving and listen to radio and added a Reverse camera on the car using the original screen (widescreen somemore)

cheers..

My bluetooth interface in my ckd e60 525i has worked with all my phones EXCEPT the SE p990i.

Im on my Nokia N95 now and it works.. it worked with all my other Sony Ericssons as well..

In fact i had this Bluetooth system on my E46 and it worked with most phones as well.. is there something with the config that you're missing?

k3nny;229759 said:
My bluetooth interface in my ckd e60 525i has worked with all my phones EXCEPT the SE p990i.

Im on my Nokia N95 now and it works.. it worked with all my other Sony Ericssons as well..

In fact i had this Bluetooth system on my E46 and it worked with most phones as well.. is there something with the config that you're missing?

em...kenny mine dont have the bluetooth... my wife's e60 has it but not my japan specs

Same problem thought I was alone

Bro Msport.. guess u have not found the "missing phone" I presume. Same problem I have with my wifes E60. Pray tell.. can no one help???

Btw.. how much did it cost for you to install the DVD player and the reverse camera. I presume u can control the DVD player from the i-Drive.. would appreciate some advise... to stop the wifeys nagging..

Thanks alot bro..

Msport-525i;229703 said:
sam75, my car dont have the following :

a) Bluetooth
b) PDC - Parking Distance Control
c) Rear window blinds
d) Obviously the radio----> even if u add booster but i overcome that problem already.. i can even watch DVD while driving and listen to radio and added a Reverse camera on the car using the original screen (widescreen somemore)

cheers..

Hi Msport, may i know where u did the interfacing on yr DVD/Radio. I think u need to install the interface and add on DVD/VCD/MP3/FM component right? Err how much is the interface module?

Top Bottom