Need some advise from all you sifus...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

t2ribena

Club guest
i am looking at a 530i e39 M-Sport 2001 UK Spec which is going for RM195k- is the price OK for the year and the spec?- anything to watch out for before buying?- is it a better buy than the 525i e39 M-Sport 2001 Japan Spec?thank you in advance for your reply.:)

Wha....! no foreplay before getting down to business? :p

This is a supportive and warm community and I have no doubt you'd get all the insight and help that you need, but I think you'd get more response if you get on the right foot and introduce yoruself to us. Try the newbie section.

yeah.... we need some foreplays before we are ready to give some advices..... hehehe..... :)

oopps...soly soly...

was too excited after came back from viewing the 530i and straight away post without any foreplay...:D

thooousand ooopology.....

bro,

Should be able to get a good DeepaRaya deal these days.. the dealers are desperate to clear their stock during the ramadhan season.. plus its year end..

Don't know about Japan Specs but for UK specs, do your best in getting the service history records.. That's surely help to tell the kind of treatment the car has been receiving in the past..

Top Bottom