Need opinion, Planned to sell my 2013 f30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

erman6600

Club Guest
Hi guys,Actually this is very hard for me. Business not very good this day, Altough i still got saving and able to pay monthly installment for my f30 but it keep bothering my mind what will happen in the future. What your advice for me? My f30 just 3 months old. How much i can sell for f30 328i year made 2013, and registered on May 2013.Thanks.

erman6600;844016 said:
Hi guys,

Actually this is very hard for me. Business not very good this day, Altough i still got saving and able to pay monthly installment for my f30 but it keep bothering my mind what will happen in the future. What your advice for me? My f30 just 3 months old. How much i can sell for f30 328i year made 2013, and registered on May 2013.

Thanks.

No worries bro. Business up and down. It's just a car. You can always get another when business pick up. I think you can get $270k for 3 months old car. Best check with your SA who sold you the car.

You will be surprised if you want to do trade in 225-235k. try to sell by your own

Was told the trade-in value of a 2012 F30 328i is at 170-180k. Not sure how much they taking in for a 2013 one.

No worries. Business on first priority. The machine still can wait!

so far with trade in i got offer around 210k-220k. Im looking something around 230k-240k. Atleast im not lose so much. Thanks for all advice. If u know anybody or mate that would like to buy 328i feel free pm me.

erman6600;844063 said:
so far with trade in i got offer around 210k-220k. Im looking something around 230k-240k. Atleast im not lose so much. Thanks for all advice. If u know anybody or mate that would like to buy 328i feel free pm me.

What's the mileage like? What colour and variant?

erman6600;844067 said:
6.7k mileage, Sapphire Black.

Bro, business comes first. When you are ready, the newer machine will await you. Suggest to sell your own, if possible. Otherwise, you can check out wheelcorp premium. They may be able to assist

TS, i was in the same situation as u few years back, only longer ownership by a few months. I'd say, cut your losses and move on. Bigger, better, faster car awaits u in future...trust me

keep your head up

Anonymous;844087 said:
TS, i was in the same situation as u few years back, only longer ownership by a few months. I'd say, cut your losses and move on. Bigger, better, faster car awaits u in future...trust me

keep your head up.....this reminds me of a scene in pulp fiction when marsellus wallace was telling butch (bruce willis character)...' You will feel a slight sting (pointing fingers to his head)....that's pride f**king wit u.....f**k pride!

sounds like bulsh1t but so apt hehe..so go watch the movie again

Thanks bro :)

BMW dealers use this formula

Trade in Price = Premium Sellection Car Price X 0.75

0.75 means they need to take 25% risk and profit

Current one car 7k at Quill 328i at RM280k or x0.75 =RM210k (Your trade in price)

Outside car dealer can take higher (220-235k)

erman6600;844016 said:
Hi guys,

Actually this is very hard for me. Business not very good this day, Altough i still got saving and able to pay monthly installment for my f30 but it keep bothering my mind what will happen in the future. What your advice for me? My f30 just 3 months old. How much i can sell for f30 328i year made 2013, and registered on May 2013.

Thanks.

PM me, I might able to help you to sell :)

All the best. The F30 328i is an excellent car. Hope you get a good price. Biz is up and down for everyone, you will recover soon.

Top Bottom