Need help ...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dumeort

Club Guest
Please help me. I'm driving e46 328i. Today I just went install a sound system in my UDM. One 2-Channel Amp, One 4 Channel Amp, One Subwoofer and wirings stuff ..... After the installation. I found out that my airbag signal in ON. The accessories guys said it had nothing to do with the installation of the sound system but it never occur before. They ask me to go back service centre. Problaly the board problem ... Any solutions for me ? Much Appreciate.Dumeort.p.s Dunno whether I should post here.

Do you run the speaker wire into front door panel?
there have a airbag sensor wire join plug..........

try not to run another wire, easiest and best method is to use the existing audio signal cable.

I have fixed the sound of the whining. Firstly, the guy put a relay the the electric component. (I'm no ICE expert) but it doesn't work. Then he open the side door and try to separate the some sort of 'music compressor or hydero' from the bunch of wires (i think is the original speaker wire). Then the sound disappear. Then he extended the compressor to the middle of the behind seat. So far no whinning sound. He said something to do with the electric field. However, as for the air-bag light, it still on. Maybe I should go to M1 reset the system.

Top Bottom