Need Help! 325i E90 For Sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw325i

Club Guest
Hi!I am new in this forum and just need to ask a quick question from all SIFUs here. Recently, i been offered a BMW 325i E90 (with active steering) Year 2007 and mileage around 40k at RM 185k. What do you guys think about the price? Is this a fair price? Really appreciate your feedback!Thank you in advance.BMW325i

I think its a good price. Seeing that it has A/S, its not an M sport or a basic Rayong built 325i which came out in the later part of 2008. Just check the service history, and if the car is still under warranty. If it is, its a low risk purchase and the owner is not flogging it off due to issues such as engine or gearbox issues.

Dear E46Fanatic,

Thank you for your Tips! Appreciate it! Btw, is not M-Sport. I guess M-sport should be around 20-30k more.

Last question, what to do you think buying from owner E90 325i 07' (mileage 40k) RM 185k or with one of the BMW dealer (either IA,AB or SA) E90 325i 08' (Mileage 20k) at RM 215k. Both still under waranty and good condition is just the age is different.

Thanks a bunch!

i believe u can further bargain at BMW dealers...if they cant give u cheaper price, ask for more accessories :D

bmw325i;406619 said:
Dear E46Fanatic,

Thank you for your Tips! Appreciate it! Btw, is not M-Sport. I guess M-sport should be around 20-30k more.

Last question, what to do you think buying from owner E90 325i 07' (mileage 40k) RM 185k or with one of the BMW dealer (either IA,AB or SA) E90 325i 08' (Mileage 20k) at RM 215k. Both still under waranty and good condition is just the age is different.

Thanks a bunch!

I would go with the newer car with lower mileage and as Rachel said, haggle a little more to get an even better bargain :). Nice thing about soft economic climate, is that buyers have more bargaining power.

You might also wanna chk if the 2008 spec one has A/S, comfort glass, staggered wheels, green band tint on the front windshield and sports steering. I will prefer CKDs to Rayong built E90 325i.

E46Fanatic;406678 said:
I would go with the newer car with lower mileage and as Rachel said, haggle a little more to get an even better bargain :). Nice thing about soft economic climate, is that buyers have more bargaining power.

You might also wanna chk if the 2008 spec one has A/S, comfort glass, staggered wheels, green band tint on the front windshield and sports steering. I will prefer CKDs to Rayong built E90 325i.

Sorry, what you mean by Rayong built? Btw, both deals are almost nett dy and both still under warranty. Basically is about RM 30k diff for a year.. I such car depreciate that much for a year diff?

bmw325i;406717 said:
Sorry, what you mean by Rayong built? Btw, both deals are almost nett dy and both still under warranty. Basically is about RM 30k diff for a year.. I such car depreciate that much for a year diff?

There was a batch of E90 325i which came from Thailand being sold as "basic" E90 325i at something like RM260k new. It lacks a lot of luxury features which come with the normal CKD spec E90 325i, and active steering is missing, together with other goodies. Seen then also without sports steering, comfort purple tint front windscreen, green band tint, and non staggered wheels which make them look like 320i from a glance. Some of them were also used as BMW Driver Training cars.

Top Bottom