Need Advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aliza5599

Club Guest
Helo Guys....Yesterday i m travel frm kl to mlka sunddenly my engine car stop at highway during dirving, after check i found my FIUS FUEL PUM putus ..then i replace with new one..and car back to normal....then it happen again after1@2 km....then replace again...than yesterday morning send to Werkshop...mechanic say.....wiring short@ fuel pum....so any other coz..selain fuel pum wire problem?...and my engine aslo heat....Plz...bro,sis..and otai2 semua...give some advice,...wat to do?tqaliza

aliza5599;436656 said:
Helo Guys....

Yesterday i m travel frm kl to mlka sunddenly my engine car stop at highway during dirving, after check i found my FIUS FUEL PUM putus ..then i replace with new one..and car back to normal....then it happen again after1@2 km....then replace again...than yesterday morning send to Werkshop...mechanic say.....wiring short@ fuel pum....so any other coz..selain fuel pum wire problem?...and my engine aslo heat....

Plz...bro,sis..and otai2 semua...give some advice,...wat to do?

tq
aliza

Normally if engine overheat, could be cause by a few areas. Water pump not working or electric radiator fan slow or termorstat jam. Check and see if radiator got water or not. :):):)

Hi there,

My experience with e36 at the same situation as yours, its fuel pump problem. Replacing the whole fuel pump may prevent further problems compare to just fixing the wires, afterall all e36 are aging by now unless you had change it before.

Overheating, like our friend said, may be cause by few things. Have it checked by ur mech and perhaps do a diagnosis? I think that will help a lot in rectifying the problem.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards

Hi....Guy

FYI i already change the FUEL PUM AND FUEL TANK.....after changer this pblem happen...

EuJax;436661 said:
Hi there,

My experience with e36 at the same situation as yours, its fuel pump problem. Replacing the whole fuel pump may prevent further problems compare to just fixing the wires, afterall all e36 are aging by now unless you had change it before.

Overheating, like our friend said, may be cause by few things. Have it checked by ur mech and perhaps do a diagnosis? I think that will help a lot in rectifying the problem.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards

I agree. Happend to me with the E36 once.

aliza5599;436663 said:
Hi....Guy

FYI i already change the FUEL PUM AND FUEL TANK.....after changer this pblem happen...

better check the wiring..:listen:

Top Bottom