Need advice on windscreen crack...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bimmer27

Club Guest
Be adviced,don't follow behind lorry while cruising along highway,really pixxing me off while the small 'batu' hit on my windscreen and crack....:102: To all the sifu,Is there any good recommandation on windscreen workshop in northern region?i really need to get rid of it,the cracked is on my driver side? how much does it cost for the E90 windsreen since i was insured for it? thanks.

Im not sure how much the e90 windscreen is....but u can check with the workshop for the price and confirm back if your sum insured for the windscreen suffice to cover the replacement. Otherwise, if the crack is not that major, u can wait till your next insurance renewal and insure the windscreen to cover the full replacement, wait a few weeks and claim for it.

Bimmer27;392310 said:
Be adviced,don't follow behind lorry while cruising along highway,really pixxing me off while the small 'batu' hit on my windscreen and crack....:102:

To all the sifu,
Is there any good recommandation on windscreen workshop in northern region?i really need to get rid of it,the cracked is on my driver side?

how much does it cost for the E90 windsreen since i was insured for it?

thanks.
you are right, whenever i see a lorry infront of me (especially those carry sand and aggregate & cement mixer truck) definately will stay far away or overtake them quickly coz i was hit by the stone chip on the front bonnet as well.

All things happen at the right time, at the right place, to the right person..

.. was it a chip or a crack? How bad?

A quick phone call to the parts department of any SC will get the info u needed. But do explore outside workshop as its a lot cheaper outside compare to SC, yet you get to claim the same amount.. :rolleyes:

glock_8, Mouse, astroboy
thanks to all ur response,

i did called up the BMW authorised dealer,indeed the price are higher than outside recommanded workshop...BMW AD quote me around rm3.5k but the outside workshop quote me aroung rm3k....the things is,BMW AD need 2 days to fix it but outside workshop only need 4 hours...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom