Ne1 Missing An E39?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

willy5

Club Guest
Theres's been a black e39, with M sport bodykit, ///M logo stuck on the back, with angel eye headlights, rego number MBJ 77 parked outside Tesco Puchong for the last 10 days or so. Does anybody know the owner or someone who has lost one like this?

wah 10 days aledi hah sumore wit bodykit and also nice plate no. wor mmmmmmmmmm whose car is tis hah ??????????? or kereta hantu from spore

bro, got take any picture of dat car or not??

so dat easier for people here to identify..tq

rahizwan;283297 said:
bro, got take any picture of dat car or not??

so dat easier for people here to identify..tq

why dont u ask yr connection to tow the car maaaaaaaaahhhh and then like zank said we post mortem it

Bailey;283303 said:
why dont u ask yr connection to tow the car maaaaaaaaahhhh and then like zank said we post mortem it

if like that thn, wa kasi post mortem dulu la.....heheheh

then only i pass it to BCM!kekekek....

You sure its not a hardworking dude, who's there early and leave very late. For all you know, a stolen car, or a case of missing person. Best to report police. I think.

Tesco Mutiara Damansara also got cars park there very very very long because from the thick layer of dust on the car and windscreen. I always see the same few cars there for months, first row of the covered car park facing Lexus showroom.

Post mortem or free spares??? haha....

Well someone already swapped the tires I think, the car's got 3 different rim designs at the moment. At least they swapped it with rims and tyres instead of bricks.

Not likely some hardworking dude, I have seen the car there a wee hours of the morning and really late at nights as well and at the exact same spot.

Notifying the police seems to be the right thing to do then.

Top Bottom