Ne Brake Pads for M3 CSL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azzy-CSL-wuzzy

Club Guest
Anyone here knows where i can get brake pads for an M3 CSL. i don't mind not fitting the original BMW's but will it work as well...I am told that AP racing brake pads are good, but will they fit my car. I would also like to know how much they might cost. one more thing... do EBCs make brake pads for the CSL?thank you

got ur csl already? changing pads already?!!

p/s: did u just buy a set of pilot cup sports tyres recently?

muahahahah... if you see a black CSL in KL... that's me... and it was nice meeting you... hahahah :D

yup car is already 2 and a half years old... and i need brake pads... damn should've gotten BMW UK to change it... under warranty... daaaammmmnnnn...

pilot cup sports???... nope not me... i got the pilot road tyres on me car now... no more slicks... had it in the UK... but thought better not to import it into malaysia because of shipping cost and god knows... maybe tax...

anyways... anybody know good brake pads and good shop... do PM me...

cheers...

You can check with Obermaier. They have worked on a couple of CSL's already.

azzy,
it must be your ride at the AutoBavaria glenmarie that i saw last week..penang Reg plate right? :lol:
cool car :D

:eek: Last week??... i was not even near glenmarie last week... if it was this week could be... hmmmmmm... remembered leaving the car and keys at my place last week... could it be that my cousin took it out for a spin???

Lil hijack... azzy, u work in D'sara Heights? Think I spotted your car parked at PBD.

As for your queries, try PM-ing Calvin Tan. He might be able to get you on the right track ;) He's rarely online nowadays but I'm sure he checks his PMs. Probably busy playing with with his new M! Haha...

Oh... PM chester as well... :eek:k:

dude,

much agreed with nikazwaa..Calvin should be able to sort you out.. saw your car parked beside a 6 series in the AB glenmarie car park though.. :D

yup working at menara millenium... nikazwaa definitely saw my car then... as for tony... hmmmmm... what has my cousin been up to... i think that's the M3 with the full CSL bodykit you are talking about... because i am very sure my car was not near glenmarie last week... penang plate... PCN 10... not too sure... it's either the 318ci or an M3... i know there's both of them... anyways... cheers for the advice... i'll try pm'ing chester and calvin...

taraaaaaaaaaaaa
:dunno:

azzy,
alamak..i think the one i saw was PGN 10 black color M3 then.. :lol:
din't check out the carbon roof from near but it seems to be carbon though..

Top Bottom