Nd advice regarding Air Cond

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

simonso

Club Guest
Guys have you encounter a problem where the air isn't cold when its suppose to be?I turn off the air-cond for a moment and turn it back on, then only the cool air turns on.Unfortunately when i was returning home, that didn't work. Whats wrong eh? :eek:

Elixir - But when it manages to turn on you'll be able to hear the "Tak" sound, then the air comes out super cool..

don't worry bro, it could be just a small problem.
go see naidu in jln gasing and let him check for you

Phewww, Ok Ok! Thanks!

Any idea how to get there? Or do you have the address?

simonso;416929 said:
Phewww, Ok Ok! Thanks!

Any idea how to get there? Or do you have the address?
its just behind KWSP federal highway, beside KWSP is a shell station, naidu is just above shell station under a big tree. check the cooling coil

Simon, really pity you lah.. So many issue with your car..

Dont worry.. Once you get the car in tip top condition, you will get the enjoy the sheer driving pleasure.

BTW, my aircon also very funny. It does not get cold until the engine is running for about 1 minute. It there a timer to disable the compressor unless the engine is warm up to reduce the load on the engine?

jarance;417064 said:
Simon, really pity you lah.. So many issue with your car..

Dont worry.. Once you get the car in tip top condition, you will get the enjoy the sheer driving pleasure.

BTW, my aircon also very funny. It does not get cold until the engine is running for about 1 minute. It there a timer to disable the compressor unless the engine is warm up to reduce the load on the engine?

I had problem with my aircon also, when to naidu and check. Only the water valve problem. replaced it and it's good now..thank god.

Jarance - Aihhh things that you would do for the things you love... its like that i suppose. Anyway its good to get everything done now and enjoy it later ya?

Elixir - Guess what, i start up this morning and everything is fine! Pffftt! Its like a BMW fairy god mother came and wink on the car last night. He he. Brought it to my mechanic, and he said everything seems find. Power seems stable everything is ok! Fuhhh! Pening.

simonso;417174 said:
Jarance - Aihhh things that you would do for the things you love... its like that i suppose. Anyway its good to get everything done now and enjoy it later ya?

Elixir - Guess what, i start up this morning and everything is fine! Pffftt! Its like a BMW fairy god mother came and wink on the car last night. He he. Brought it to my mechanic, and he said everything seems find. Power seems stable everything is ok! Fuhhh! Pening.

good to hear that bro. sometimes it may just be the contact point. anyway, you should go see naidu and explain to him what's the problem you had. i'm sure he'll know what's wrong. if just a small thing, then just fix it.

weather is a bit hot nowadays, you don't want to get caught in the jam at 40deg c outside and with no aircon:102:

cheers

My A/C also kena laa bro ... Sometimes after few hours driving the A/C start getting slower and my picup also like not enaugh power .... sometimes my tempreture also naik laa .... so pening

elixir - ahah u got that right! Any names i should mention when i got to naidu's? Anyway u got their contact details? Just incase they close ker...

krolien - i think we both should go see naidu? heee!

hi simonso,

you mentioned the tak sound... it is a loose connector, on the compressor itself.. when not cold, mess around wt the connector and if you hear the tak sound, tat should be it..

sachseelan - funny thing is that, it goes on and off. While i was driving today,the cold air stopped for 5 minutes and start back up like normal again.

But i'll check on the compressor connector to see if its loose.

Air-Cond Fixed! But didn't managed to bring it to Naidu.
Dad is retired and he has all the time in the world to fix my car. Owh! and he has a few mechanic friends.

It was the A/C sensor at the front which is faulty. Will get back to you with the costing and where he fixed it.

Out side Temp. Sensor RM 185.00
Computer Setting RM 60.00 (assuming he reset the ECU)

Shops located at
No. 17, Jln Appollo U5/186, Bandar Pinggiran Subang 1,
Seksyen U5, 40150 Shah Alam.

Going from the old airport towards Kg. Subang..

Top Bottom