Navcoder can now disable cold check on lights - No more strobing!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

haywire

Official Member
Just got an info from the UK forum that the latest update of Navcoder can now disable the cold checks of light bulbs which causes strobing to those with LED lights, these can now be solved.I know a few members here have this problem so just posting this up for a heads up.Just went to use Navcoder to alter my SDV (speed dependant volume) settings. When i opened Navcoder it updated as i hadn't used it for a number of months. After i had changed my SDV settings i thought i'd have a quick look around to see if i could see what had changed with the new update. When i got to the coding of the LCM section i noticed that it had changed quite a lot and i have managed to disable the cold check for all of my LED bulbs that has been bugging me for years. Now when i turn on my ignition, my angel eyes, indicators and brakelights don't strobe. I've also altered the settings for the "follow me home" lights, i've lengthened the time they're on and i've also programmed the front fogs to come on as well as the main beam.
http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/index.php/topic/57995-latest-navcoder-update/

I thought strobing lights are cool.

Anyhoo, does this applies to E46 or E39 only?

Unintended LED flickering are a nuisance and annoying to some people. Anyway that info was found in an E39 forum, dont know about other cars but should work on similar generation cars? I dont know.

Top Bottom