Myvi Better Than BMW.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
why dont we put more comparison similar to that meaning ..

Myvi Better Than BMW

is like :-

1) Timex Better Than Rolex
2)

My previous SKL aka Small Little Kancil 660 manual once went up to Uncle Lim's hill with 5 adults. took us nearly 1.5hrs just to reach the top. No problem. Owned it for the last 7.5 yrs and just sold it recently.

Took a Naza Ria up and gearbox got stuck at 2nd gear upon reaching Awana.

oops..slightly off topic

BiMmEr78;418218 said:
I personally have MYVi as my 2nd car. Touching 100k on mileage. Power is good. Braking sux big time. handling no need to say it. Gearbox is crappy. Overall its just good for normal use. This car not build to last. Frankly to say whoever comparing this with UDM definately they need to check their brain 1st for saying such a statement on UDM ....

you may not know or even realize it when they said why Myvi drive better then BMW. This time think SMALL okay. Here are my top 9.

1) how many time we being tapaued by myvi on speed bumps. Especially with our 18” or 19”
2) how many time we being tapaued by myvi on a jammed road as they can rempit all the car in front of you.
3) how many time we being tapaued by myvi when they overtake you on the left lane when you stuck behind slower car on the right fast lane.
4) how many time we being tapaued by myvi at the toll booth when you forgot to reload your touch and go card as they overtake you using smart tag lane.
5) how many time we being tapaued by myvi when they get the gate access card out faster than you to get into the condo parking.
6) how many time we being tapaued by myvi when they got parking first then you do. Especially in MidValley, The Curve or Ikano.
7) how many time we being tapaued by myvi on a traffic light when its turn green and you wanna move fast but the stupid car in front of you very slow and Myvi (left lane again) tapaued you.
8) how many time we being tapaued by myvi when they get the parking ticket out faster than you from that stupid ticket machine at the mall. Especially in MidValley, The Curve or Ikano.
9) how many time we being tapaued by myvi on when we drive in cautious (very slow) on some stupid road condition in KL.
So, we are being bitch slapped by them left and right what. hahaha

tapaued a cocky myvi in plus highway on sunday. took over me from the left at 1st, then the road a bit naik bukit.. overtook him and my gf managed to get the guy's pic. will upload the pic soon..

this is very fast becoming an "anti" Myvi thread....

i've had my fair share of "cucuk" from a Myvi. Oh well, you can kiss my ass anytime but that don't mean i'm gonna return the favor so you can kiss my ass b***h !

I dont get this Myvi's cucuk when on my Bimmer, however when im on wifeys Jazz, they are on my back forcing me to floor it.. darn.. VTEC power...!!

and yes likesaid pujiesss, they are very cocky indeed....

I will NOT mess with a Myvi who pokes me. He's got less to lose. I'll let him by. Last time I used to say Kanchilites got chip on their shoulder. Then it was Kelisians and now the Myvi has become a menace on the road. Notice how it is always Produa.

With Myvi, sap sap water la.. never my competition. I'll be passing them so quick without them realising it... even with my mini RWD MPV.

I see a lot of soup up Myvi's on the road, cool to watch, nice to see but all have weak heart due to its poor power to weight ratio and over size body.. how to be quick in a beggy hip hop pants la?! Even the Savvy is a lot more lethal.

I never bully them and they never bully me.. peace!

I hv both Myvi and BMW .. each has it's own purpose ..

My Myvi max out circa 140kmh ++ (damn ...) so , cruising ony laa .. cannot cucuk anybody .. :rolleyes: .. even Kelisa oso overtake me ...

Came back from SG last week - was trailing a standard spec new Kancil DXX XXXX doing 160kmh - and he won't budge from the right lane !! Good for him !:stupid:

just now........ my e30m40 and a white myvi side-by-side stoped at traffic light..... i floored my gas pedal once it turn green.... what happen..? F**K tht white myvi smoked me!!!!! then i reached my office before catch him. (below 70km/h only..)

datsunnismo;418612 said:
just now........ my e30m40 and a white myvi side-by-side stoped at traffic light..... i floored my gas pedal once it turn green.... what happen..? F**K tht white myvi smoked me!!!!! then i reached my office before catch him. (below 70km/h only..)

So I'm not alone at having been smoked by a Myvi. I thot he smoked he cos he's got balls of steel and a chip the size of a brick on his shoulder.

some myvi's got BOT ler...how to tapau them...kena tapaued got la...

like the one on my avatar...M5 modded ler...lol

Well, were you carrying excess baggage on yourself then????:listen:

I once had a Myvi cucuking me at 160+kmh... for self-preservation, I let him by.:stupid: Hmmm, maybe that Myvi was modded. I know of a couple running with 1.5L engines.

535i;418575 said:
My Myvi max out circa 140kmh ++ (damn ...) so , cruising ony laa .. cannot cucuk anybody .. :rolleyes: .. even Kelisa oso overtake me ...

My experience with Myvi's, they are quicker off the mark from standstill but when on the move at higher speeds, they can be caught easily.

t2ribena;418628 said:
some myvi's got BOT ler...how to tapau them...kena tapaued got la...

like the one on my avatar...M5 modded ler...lol

flash;418641 said:
My experience with Myvi's, they are quicker off the mark from standstill but when on the move at higher speeds, they can be caught easily.

true.. I believe that the 1st 10M will be myvi, just unleash your double vanos power, then bye2 myvi..!!

haha...i was toying 2 black myvi last time in highway with my m20 520i, they got so-so high end la...

i hate those bmw wanabe myvis which put kidney girlls in front.... :stupid:

anyway....myvi is a nice car for practical use...easy to park, cheap roadtax, adequate torque for normal use.

one major disadvantage: bulky A-pillar block the view...

i used to drive 318 but always kene tapau by stock standard protons and peroduas. so upgraded to 328, now no one ever kacau me anymore. lol

by the way, as promised the cocky myvi. this pic is taken just to pissed off the fella.. u guys shud see the looked on his face! wahaha

IMG_3175.jpg

shud ask my gf to take the rear pics, this myvi got dual exhaust! :eek:

i shud not be proud but don't want them to be proud overtaking a bimmers. dats all..

Top Bottom